District 11-2A (D-I)

SAWolfman

San Augustine Schedule

Hemphill

Garrison

Groveton

Kirbyville

Burkeville

Garrison will be hard, hemphill not so much,don't know kirbyville. But we played burkvie a couple of times. They weren't to good. Groveton may give a bit of trouble but you could come into district 5 & 0

Garrison will be hard, hemphill not so much,don't know kirbyville. But we played burkvie a couple of times. They weren't to good. Groveton may give a bit of trouble but you could come into district 5 & 0

Groveton returns most of the core of last year's team, including a very good QB. Kirbyville and Garrison are always rock solid, and more often than not, very good. Hemphill has been struggling recently, and Burkeville is a good homecoming game.

I'ts my boy's sr year and I predict a good one for us. So here's my early prediction:

1. Alto

2. Joaquin

3. SA

4. Sville

5. Carlisle

6. Cushing

I'll give specifics later on why I'm thinking this way.

You can't put Joaquin there after 3 years of going 5-5...

Carlisle will be in the middle of that.. Js

I wouldn't expect anything less than from a Rocky coached team. No disrespect whatsoever from my post because Carlisle is a never quit kinda bunch with Coach Baker at helm. This district could go so many Ways and health down the stretch of district play as we well know, will make u or break u.

I wouldn't expect anything less than from a Rocky coached team. No disrespect whatsoever from my post because Carlisle is a never quit kinda bunch with Coach Baker at helm. This district could go so many Ways and health down the stretch of district play as we well know, will make u or break u.

Couldn't have said it better

You can't put Joaquin there after 3 years of going 5-5...

Why not? Because we had injuries derail our last season. Anyone knows IF we wouldn't have had a few key injuries, we would've been battling beckville for second place, IMHO. But the injuries did happen and we sat at home. We have prob 90% of our starters back plus some JV linemen kids moving up that are gonna surprise some people. Plus, I believe we will have a few more good athletes play this year that havnt been playing. That's why I believe we will do well this year.

Only game on our pre season schedule that scares me is Kirbyville.

Why not? Because we had injuries derail our last season. Anyone knows IF we wouldn't have had a few key injuries, we would've been battling beckville for second place, IMHO. But the injuries did happen and we sat at home. We have prob 90% of our starters back plus some JV linemen kids moving up that are gonna surprise some people. Plus, I believe we will have a few more good athletes play this year that havnt been playing. That's why I believe we will do well this year.

That is a lot of if's.

That is a lot of if's.

Those IFs could bite anyone in this district. Last year, it was us. This year, it could very easily be someone else. In a league this tight, one injury can be the difference in the 2 seed and playing basketball early. There are five teams in this district that would be capable, IMO, of winning district 9 or 10.

Only game on our pre season schedule that scares me is Kirbyville.

Go ahead and be afraid of only kirbyville but watch out for garrison and groveton. You could be limping into district 2 & 3 instead of 5 & 0. It could happen I don't think so but it could happen if you look past any of those teams.

Go ahead and be afraid of only kirbyville but watch out for garrison and groveton. You could be limping into district 2 & 3 instead of 5 & 0. It could happen I don't think so but it could happen if you look past any of those teams.

That's what happened last year and we still did alright. Hell it's February...alot can happen between now and july!

Wouldn't overlook Groveton. They're returning all of their offense just like SA.

The refs for that game came back to SA weeks later and said we were 10 times better than what we were that game. Our screen defense is a lot better and that is all Groveton has!