Ore City-H

Grand Saline-H

Commerce-A

Winnsboro-H

Mineola-A

Quitman-H

Famersville-A

open

Wow lots of new- I must say while not terrible , fails in comparison to the last few years! I however felt the last few years was almost to tough- so this should be a solid schedule and competitive ! I like it-

2016 MALAKOFF OPPONENTS

Scrimmages

Kerens

Sunnyvale

Non-District

Week 1 -- Bullard

Week 2 -- Rusk

Week 3 -- OPEN

Week 4 -- Grace Community

District

Elkhart

Eustace

Groesbeck

Palestine Westwood

Teague

West

Whitney

Notes: Scrimmage dates, sites TBD. Non-district sites TBD. District order of games and sites TBD.

That Gilmer schedule is missing 2 stand bys. No Daingerfield and no Tatum. It will be a sad fall on Smoaky, not getting a chance to banter with the Tatum or Daingerfield Posters. Don't know who we'll poke this year.

I don't know what you're poking but it might be safe to say you'll still find a Tatum poster in Gilmer threads.

That Gilmer schedule is missing 2 stand bys. No Daingerfield and no Tatum. It will be a sad fall on Smoaky, not getting a chance to banter with the Tatum or Daingerfield Posters. Don't know who we'll poke this year.

I don't know what you're poking but it might be safe to say you'll still find a Tatum poster in Gilmer threads.

Hahaha... :lol: So true... I think it's safe to say we will get plenty of entries from the Tadumb folks in Gilmer threads. There may be a few pokes at us from the Daingerfield folk, too.

Seriously, though, it ain't gonna be the same. Gladewater has a few posters, but they don't really know how to have any fun with smack talk. Carthage, likewise. They need to take some tips from the Tigger and Eaglettes on how to have fun with it.

Hahaha... :lol: So true... I think it's safe to say we will get plenty of entries from the Tadumb folks in Gilmer threads. There may be a few pokes at us from the Daingerfield folk, too.

Seriously, though, it ain't gonna be the same. Gladewater has a few posters, but they don't really know how to have any fun with smack talk. Carthage, likewise. They need to take some tips from the Tigger and Eaglettes on how to have fun with it.

Oh we know how to have fun, we just don't like you Bux 🤔

Well we'll see been a long time since rivercrest has had much to brag about maybe they can make a game of it but I don't see cooper losing to them

I don't see Rivercrest beating Cooper next year either. Boles handled the Rebels pretty easily on the way to a 34-16 win. I was though suprised by the Rebels wins over Wolfe City and of Honey Grove. But then again they narrowly beat Como-Pickton.