2016 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

CENTEXFAN

Oh we know how to have fun, we just don't like you Bux 🤔

The feeling is mutual, believe me. We don't like Tadumb and Daingerfield, either, as a rule, but we can have fun with them. Just because you don't like somebody doesn't mean you can't poke fun at 'em..., and keep it humorous instead of getting feelings hurt.

• Like 1

The feeling is mutual, believe me. We don't like Tadumb and Daingerfield, either, as a rule, but we can have fun with them. Just because you don't like somebody doesn't mean you can't poke fun at 'em..., and keep it humorous instead of getting feelings hurt.

Yall know good and well yall will see us. We ain't gonna let yall off that easy...lol

Ennis (Tentative)

Aug. 19

Scrim: Lake Dallas at Ennis

Aug. 26

At SOC

Sept. 2

Tyler John Tyler at Ennis

Sept. 9

Waxahachie at Ennis

Sept. 16

At Dallas Kimble

Sat. Sept. 24

Del Valle (Austin) at Ennis

Sept. 30

Open

Oct. 7

Whitehouse at Ennis

Oct. 14

Lindale at Ennis

Oct. 21

At Jacksonville

Oct 28

Nacogdoches at Ennis

Nov. 4

At Corsicanna

Not sure the order, but Atlanta's pre-district schedule will include Carthage, D-Field, L-E, and Henderson we're pretty sure. I do not have order, or scrimmages. I'm glad Atlanta got back to these testy pre-district schedules.

Glad that we are playing again. Usually close and competitive games. Last two years Rabbs won one and Lions won one with the two games decided by a total of 4 points. I expect the same the next two years.

LE is playing

Gilmer in Tyler

Carthage

Texas High

Atlanta

PG

Anna

North Lamar

Paris

Quinlan Ford

Paris

(not sure what order the district games will be in)

Tough, but good sked ... especially with QUEZ and PITT gone, the district may be a little soft ... good news is Argyle is in other region .... (Is the fact that Quez is gone why ya'll scheduled Paris twice? Surely ya'll aren't scared of Princeton?)

Not sure the order, but Atlanta's pre-district schedule will include Carthage, D-Field, L-E, and Henderson we're pretty sure. I do not have order, or scrimmages. I'm glad Atlanta got back to these testy pre-district schedules.

Take out Carthage and replace with Tatum and you might be onto something.

Grapeland Schedule

Scrimmage - Brook Hill

Scrimmage - Trinity

Predistrict:

Kountze

Groveton

Buffalo

Colmesneil

Maud

District:

Tenaha

Timpson

Overton

Mt. Enterprise

Wortham

Wish they could have traded out Buffalo for someone else, but not a bad schedule...And yes, missing Alto and Lovelady is weird.

Why?

At least one of the two have been on the schedule for over a decade consecutively. Good rivalries.

Not complaining about the change, just weird to see all local rivalries dropped now. Anyways, onward and upward. Y'all should be having a pretty good run coming next year.