Tatum to hire New AD/HFC Feb 2. @ 8:00 AM

mooncity

Well if it's who I think it is I hope he stays longer than he did here... GREAT COACH.. Just wish he'd stayed longer..

Well if it is him.....Tatum is a great gig. Great athletes with top notch facilities for every sport. Maybe he'll kick off his shoes and stay a while.

Top notch facilities .. Yep

0-10 ??

$$$$$$$$

A wealth of talent year in and year out through this school. Missed the playoffs just twice in 2 decades. Sometimes things don't go as planned. We lost over 20 players to season ending injuries and bad choices last season. Nobody overcomes that. Half of our team were JV players by midway through district. If it is indeed him, he'll have a ton of jrs next year with a bunch of varsity experience to go along with some big ole boys and good talent that was sidelined for a good part of the year. We saw 30+ different starters at one point or another last year. Don't let that 0-10 fool you into thinkin we wont have anything this upcoming season.....whoever takes over at the helm will have plenty of big, fast, physical athletes to work with.

Maybe ask whose going to be "recommended" instead :)

Per Sup Hartt in a write up in the LN-J....the focus after the last meeting would be on 2 other finalists. HC Craig Barker from 4A DI Kaufman and HC John Snelson from 6A Dickinson. I would assume one of those.

A wealth of talent year in and year out through this school. Missed the playoffs just twice in 2 decades. Sometimes things don't go as planned. We lost over 20 players to season ending injuries and bad choices last season. Nobody overcomes that. Half of our team were JV players by midway through district. If it is indeed him, he'll have a ton of jrs next year with a bunch of varsity experience to go along with some big ole boys and good talent that was sidelined for a good part of the year. We saw 30+ different starters at one point or another last year. Don't let that 0-10 fool you into thinkin we wont have anything this upcoming season.....whoever takes over at the helm will have plenty of big, fast, physical athletes to work with.

No doubt you'll win again.. Very aware of Tatum's record.. I was at the game when you won a state championship, friend of mine randy Whitly was one of your coaches.. I guess I'm just a little miffed about him leaving here .. I really thought he was committed to this team, but not much loyalty it seems in coaching anymore...

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS...

You might as well let it go. It's obvious people have no reading comprehension and just want to keep bashing Tatum & Evans for last year. Haters gonna hate!