District 7-3A (D-II)

CapNTMo

On paper, this looked like a fairly strong district, then we started playing games. It has been dismal so far. The district went 0-7 last week. I still think Daingerfield and Hooks can get it turned around, but at this point, the District Championship and all 4 playoff spots appear to be up for grabs.

• Like 1

On paper, this looked like a fairly strong district, then we started playing games. It has been dismal so far. The district went 0-7 last week. I still think Daingerfield and Hooks can get it turned around, but at this point, the District Championship and all 4 playoff spots appear to be up for grabs.

+1

Week 3 Schedule:

Pewitt @ Hughes Springs

Daingerfield @ New Boston

Linden Kildare @ Queen City

Union Grove @ New Diana

Mount Vernon @ Hooks

De Kalb @ Maud

Ore City-Open

Hughes Springs by 14+ after trailing in tge 3rd.

New Boston grinds down the clock and keeps the Tigers d on the field. They win by 17

LK comings out firing on all cylinders and get a big lead. Pride find the bulldogs who they to make a game of it way too late. Union Grove comes to ND for the 1st time since Roger Adams has been gone. It is ND homcoming night. I see the 1st homcoming going better than the 2nd teams. If grove plays Defense well ND is done for. The Eagle can not stop either of the prior two teams they have played.

Mt Vernon shows up early but Hooks finishes hard and scored alot.

DeKalb will overwhelp Maud with speed. Win by 1

Hughes Springs by 14+ after trailing in tge 3rd.

New Boston grinds down the clock and keeps the Tigers d on the field. They win by 17

LK comings out firing on all cylinders and get a big lead. Pride find the bulldogs who they to make a game of it way too late. Union Grove comes to ND for the 1st time since Roger Adams has been gone. It is ND homcoming night. I see the 1st homcoming going better than the 2nd teams. If grove plays Defense well ND is done for. The Eagle can not stop either of the prior two teams they have played.

Mt Vernon shows up early but Hooks finishes hard and scored alot.

DeKalb will overwhelp Maud with speed. Win by 1

Screen name makes sense...

• Like 1

Week 3 Standings:

De Kalb 2-1

Daingerfield 1-2

Hooks 1-2

New Diana 1-2

Ore City 1-2

Paul Pewitt 1-2

Queen City 1-2

Week 4 Schedule:

Ore City @ Mount Vernon

New Boston @ Pewitt

De Kalb @ Linden Kildare

Daingerfield @ White Oak

Hughes Springs @ Hooks

Queen City @ Chisum

New Diana @ West Rusk

OC scored plenty on a team with absolutely no DEFENSE. Dekalb has played who exactly?

Dekalb always plays nobody and then will brag about how they have the best offense or defense in the district. Ore City has probably been the most consistent team in the district, but who have they played?? Gave up 28 points to Muad to get the win and gave up 42 to troup to get the loss. No sure the will be ready for the DF, HK, and PP in district, and gave up 91 in a loss to BG last week, you gotta be able to play to defense to win against solid teams. Please tell me how you loss when ya score 71 points??? Ore city lost to Bishop Gorman 91-71. Was this a basketball game??? Thats a crazy score. 162 points in one game thats like playing a video game. The defiantly didn't play any defense.

Dekalb always plays nobody and then will brag about how they have the best offense or defense in the district. Ore City has probably been the most consistent team in the district, but who have they played?? Gave up 28 points to Muad to get the win and gave up 2to troup to get the loss. Not sure the will be ready for the DF, HK, and PP in district, and gave up 91 in a loss to BG last week, you gotta be able to play to defense to win against solid teams. Please tell me how you loss when ya score 71 points??? Ore city lost to Bishop Gorman 91-71. Was this a basketball game??? Thats a crazy score. 162 points in one game thats like playing a video game. The defiantly didn't play any defense.

Dekalb always plays nobody and then will brag about how they have the best offense or defense in the district. Ore City has probably been the most consistent team in the district, but who have they played?? Gave up 28 points to Muad to get the win and gave up 2to troup to get the loss. Not sure the will be ready for the DF, HK, and PP in district, and gave up 91 in a loss to BG last week, you gotta be able to play to defense to win against solid teams. Please tell me how you loss when ya score 71 points??? Ore city lost to Bishop Gorman 91-71. Was this a basketball game??? Thats a crazy score. 162 points in one game thats like playing a video game. The defiantly didn't play any defense.

The team with the best record, Dekalb beat a Pland team in OT who has scored 22 points in 3 games and beat a 2A team in muad. Wow, not impressed. PP, HK, and DF are the only teams play strong out of district opponents.

The team with the best record, Dekalb beat a Pland team in OT who has scored 22 points in 3 games and beat a 2A team in muad. Wow, not impressed. PP, HK, and DF are the only teams play strong out of district opponents.

NB isn't considered strong but HS is playing ball and Atlanta is big. Now WO is left to be said until we go play them. But I'll tell u this we will be ready for district and be battle tested

Week 3 Standings:

De Kalb 2-1

Daingerfield 1-2

Hooks 1-2

New Diana 1-2

Ore City 1-2

Paul Pewitt 1-2

Queen City 1-2

Week 4 Schedule:

Ore City @ Mount Vernon

New Boston @ Pewitt

De Kalb @ Linden Kildare

Daingerfield @ White Oak

Hughes Springs @ Hooks

Queen City @ Chisum

New Diana @ West Rusk

OC but MV is salty and will play hard

NB, the full back is to much for PP

LK, DK loss to a lower class opponent

WO, sorry DF, WO looks to be to much

HK, only because I am a huge homer

QC?? PC?? who cares, bring in Rivercrest let them all play and lets finally see who the worst team is in all of east Texas.

WR, game will be over before half time. The only people left at half time will be the band parents and we all know how fast they

leave when the show is over.