CapNTMo

PP is 2-2 while playing decent teams

DK is 2-2 while being 1-1 against 2A teams

OC is 1-3 in out of conference play

HK is 1-3 combined loss 6 point n 3 games

DF is 1-3 playing 3 teams larger than them

ND is 1-3 with a decent out of conf sched

QC is 1-3 and have played nobody!!!

Daingerfield has found some things that are working. The defense is doing ok but still has to improve. Offense is growing but still has to protect the ball better..Hooks has a great defense and PP has a good offense along with DK and OC but OC has a lot to improve on defense if they want to contend for a playoff spot. Daingerfield, Hooks and PP are still my front runners and the 4th spot is up for grabs.

Man this bye week is killing me. Our boys are coming together and playing as a team.

Dfield and Hooks are my top 2 with PP and OC rounding out the top 4. Anything can happen to change these and we'll see what happens after this week. I'm very impressed the way Hooks and Dfield are playing the last few weeks especially last Friday. Hooks was a bad call away from taking the lead and Df coming off a tough 7 pt loss to #8 WO.

DeKalb 35 - Ore City 31

Dangerfield 31- Pewitt 28

Hooks 55 - New Diana 18

Honestly didn't see Hooks and ND to be that one sided. I figured it would be a closer game, but Hooks backed up that talk of pressure/coverage apparently.

Dangerfield v Pewitt must've been an awesome game. Would've like to watch that one.

DeKalb showed up tonight... Got a slow start, and let Ore City jump out ahead quick... DeKalb came out on fire the 2nd half for the first time this year. Defense stepped up, and held OC to just a few completions 2nd half. Battled back for a BIG win.

..... Despite the refs doing everything they possibly could to ruin this game. I know you hear people say it was some of the worst officiating you've seen all the time... but this was it. It went bad for both sides, but they stuck it to DeKalb a few times in the worst way. I've never seen anything like it.