District 7-3A (D-II)

CapNTMo

I believe region 8 will play the teams out of region 7. the standings right now is

Winona 2-0 district

Edgewood 2-0 district

Lone Oak 1-1

Harmony 1-1

Alba- Golden

Como-Pickton

Edgewood plays Winona last game of the year. Harmony will be a tough game for the first week of playoffs as well. Who would you guys like to matchup against in the first round?

1 seed will play 4 seed.

2 will play 3 seed.

Now tell me that it doesn't matter where you get seeded in the first round of playoffs

Winona beat the two last place teams in their district so far. That's who I'd like Hooks to play.

DF, HK and PP are all in no matter what. If PP beats ND, DK is in because DK has the head to head versus OC. If ND beats PP, they are in on a three way tie because of the points system. OC has to beat DF to get in and if that happens, they would be #2 seed.

Lots of possibilities

Only thing I want is a win vs OC and the rest can fall where they may. Tigers are playing the most consistent in district. Hooks game was a mistake and the better team didn't win imo. November and December is the best time of High School football. Its where every game matters and its win or go home.

OC should be a good game. They have some athletes for sure. Just not consistent enough.

DF, HK and PP are all in no matter what. If PP beats ND, DK is in because DK has the head to head versus OC. If ND beats PP, they are in on a three way tie because of the points system. OC has to beat DF to get in and if that happens, they would be #2 seed.

Lots of possibilities

OC has to win by more than 8+ ro be 2nd