Kaufman is open

Marinedad55

We will make him feel right at home,this next season will be a lot different we have a ton of talent coming up and a lot of young guys got another year under there belt,promise you one thing if we didn't lose 4 players and a ton of players to lnjury we would have won most of our games last year

0-10 at tatum is better than anything at kaufman right?

Go change your Underoos skidmarx.. Not butthurt just a little ####.. When someone looks you in the eye and says he's NOT going anywhere and three months later you wake up and he's gone it's a little upsetting ... We'll find someone and be just fine here in K-TOWN!!

• Like 1

People always seem to be hurt when a coach jumps ship its just become part of the job. If Kaufman does it right and search for the best qualified coach they will be fine they have lots of talent there. There are some pretty good coaches around the area that might be looking to move up the ranks that are really good options just don't know if any are want to make the move yet.

People always seem to be hurt when a coach jumps ship its just become part of the job. If Kaufman does it right and search for the best qualified coach they will be fine they have lots of talent there. There are some pretty good coaches around the area that might be looking to move up the ranks that are really good options just don't know if any are want to make the move yet.

That's true. While, I feel for Kaufman as they were heading in the right direction, I'm also excited for my hometown in Tatum.

That's true. While, I feel for Kaufman as they were heading in the right direction, I'm also excited for my hometown in Tatum.

Yeah I feel you my hometown has been in the shoes Kaufman is in right now being hurt after losing a good head coach. Just hope Kaufman can rebound and not get stuck in mediocrity like my Alma mater has been for the last 10 years.

Yeah I feel you my hometown has been in the shoes Kaufman is in right now being hurt after losing a good head coach. Just hope Kaufman can rebound and not get stuck in mediocrity like my Alma mater has been for the last 10 years.

I"m sure Garrison felt the same way when he came to Kaufman. I cant begrudge anyone trying to do better or work where they

want.Kaufman will do fine they usually get a lot of applicants. Maybe we can get KERRY STRONG! whoever that is..