*** SUPER BOWL 50 ***

Peyton Manning wins his overall 200 game.

Peyton Manning first player to win a Superbowl with two different teams.

Kubiak becomes first HC to win a Sb with the team he played for

Elway becomes first person to win a Sb as a player and Gm

Several players have won Super Bowls with two teams.

well im not a Cam Newton fan but i felt the guy had maybe finally turned the corner this year as far as maturity. many hated all his showboat antics as i did but after hearing Tom Jackson compare his antics to those of Aaron Rogers i guess there wasn't much difference so i gave the guy the credit he was due although Rogers antics can be more justified since he won a SB but after last nights postgame antics i lost what respect i was building for Cam. i have never been a Carolina Panther hater but they have their share of players with character flaws no doubt. anyway im glad the Broncos won and if Manning retires he went out on top

Several players have won Super Bowls with two teams.

maybe he meant QB

The play that tells you all you need to know, super bowl on the line and you have an opportunity to dive in for your own fumble and Cam Newton wanted no part of that. He's been all good when things are good, but he's not a leader when things are bad. He's shown that in the past and again Sunday. No class at the post game interview. Didn't stand up and take some responsibility for it. Great talent, poor character. Congrats to the Broncos, they wanted it more and got a few breaks. It was their night.

• Like 1

Von Miller won that game. Denver scored 24 points and only 7 came off of offensive touchdowns. Strip Sack recovered for defensive touchdown. And the other strip sack led to a FG.

The catch that was ruled incomplete on the field by the Carolina receiver that wasn't overturned by review set the tone for the entire game, it immediately put Carlina in the hole which led to the Von Miller strip and TD, it was the key moment of the game and put Denver up 7-0. Had that play been correctly overturned and Denver not gotten that easy TD, the game could have turned out much differently ...

The catch that was ruled incomplete on the field by the Carolina receiver that wasn't overturned by review set the tone for the entire game, it immediately put Carlina in the hole which led to the Von Miller strip and TD, it was the key moment of the game and put Denver up 7-0. Had that play been correctly overturned and Denver not gotten that easy TD, the game could have turned out much differently

the better team won the game