La Marque ISD

SilverFox32

If too many students came back wouldn't the UIL reclassify them?

That is where the UIL falls down. We were once beaten by a school with 5A#s playing 3A Division.

They don't understand a quick growth in the big cities.

I can not understand why they count 9-12 for the next two years when the 12 will be gone and replaced by a much larger or smaller 8 & 7 grade.

only reason I can think of is where more than one junior high feeds a HS. but when you get to that size it doesn't matter as much.

That is where the UIL falls down. We were once beaten by a school with 5A#s playing 3A Division.

They don't understand a quick growth in the big cities.

I can not understand why they count 9-12 for the next two years when the 12 will be gone and replaced by a much larger or smaller 8 & 7 grade.

only reason I can think of is where more than one junior high feeds a HS. but when you get to that size it doesn't matter as much.

Just curious what school were you referring to that had 5A numbers and was playing in a 3A division? Also I think counting 9-12 is the best and most fair way to do it, because how often do you see schools making huge jumps through classifications not very often unless they town itself is experiencing a lot of growth.

Just curious what school were you referring to that had 5A numbers and was playing in a 3A division? Also I think counting 9-12 is the best and most fair way to do it, because how often do you see schools making huge jumps through classifications not very often unless they town itself is experiencing a lot of growth.

They should be counting the kids from 8th - 11th grades.

• Like 1

Everman 2002-3 was a fast growing sub-b of Ft.Worth

I seen a lot of large or small 12 grade graduate and a reverse class move up from the 8th grade.

when one student can be the difference in a division

and there is a 25 student difference between the 8th grade class and the 12 grade class it makes a difference.