Honey Grove Open

supermaroon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for Derrick Floyd to be the man, has worked with Kerry Strong and Willie Hargett

Not sure who let the dogs out but incorrect information there dawg. The next man is none other than Chuck Isaac...he is the oline coach at Big Sandy. From the info I received out of Honey Grove is that coach Strong and Coach Hargett were both approached but both respectfully declined. The next obvious choice was Coach Isaac. This is an incredible hire for the Grove with the only thing that would make it the perfect hire would be if Isaac was black (close because he did go to Jarvis). Look for Supt Morrison to make this public before the end of the week. Congrats Chuck Isaac!

Not sure who let the dogs out but incorrect information there dawg. The next man is none other than Chuck Isaac...he is the oline coach at Big Sandy. From the info I received out of Honey Grove is that coach Strong and Coach Hargett were both approached but both respectfully declined. The next obvious choice was Coach Isaac. This is an incredible hire for the Grove with the only thing that would make it the perfect hire would be if Isaac was black (close because he did go to Jarvis). Look for Supt Morrison to make this public before the end of the week. Congrats Chuck Isaac![/quote

Thanks for the info mr sharpton.. Or would you prefer reverend jessie?

Not sure who let the dogs out but incorrect information there dawg. The next man is none other than Chuck Isaac...he is the oline coach at Big Sandy. From the info I received out of Honey Grove is that coach Strong and Coach Hargett were both approached but both respectfully declined. The next obvious choice was Coach Isaac. This is an incredible hire for the Grove with the only thing that would make it the perfect hire would be if Isaac was black (close because he did go to Jarvis). Look for Supt Morrison to make this public before the end of the week. Congrats Chuck Isaac![/quote

Thanks for the info mr sharpton.. Or would you prefer reverend jessie?

2 great men...I would be lucky to be compared to either of them.