Woodville's Waldie to be recommended to be AD/HC at Daingerfield...

Smoaky

From the rules of this site:

#9......SDC is not a rumor mill, do not use it as one. You may contact David Smoak personally at [email protected] to check the vailidity of a possible story, rumor, or hearsay before posting in the public forums. Threads/Posts deemed to be rumors will be deleted by SDC staff.

Any further posts of this nature will result in a 7 day suspension.......

Was the public reprimand for comments about the coaching changes, the petition, the girls coaching situation, the need to clean house or something I missed?

Was the public reprimand for comments about the coaching changes, the petition, the girls coaching situation, the need to clean house or something I missed?

If you are going to post something about this situation that calls someone out by name and you don't have an article from a newspaper or other reliable source naming that person, don't post it...simple as that......

If you are going to post something about this situation that calls someone out by name and you don't have an article from a newspaper or other reliable source naming that person, don't post it...simple as that......

Am I considered a reliable source?

Always interesting to me how folks attack the School Board. These are elected positions and you have the right to vote and run for those spots. Mike Waldie is a great guy and will be fine if he has support from the community and if not, you will get what you ask for. $80,000 for a 3A Head Coach is pretty good money for a 3A job.

• Like 1

In this situation, all the negative aside, when Dennis Alexander came to DF from HS he was virtually unheard of and a resume that was not that impressive. He surrounded himself with outstanding assistants and utilized the amazing talent that exists here. The rest is history. He became iconic and one the most recognizable names in all classifications. The school board has made their choice. It will seek its own level. This county is too fragile right now to let a few people overwhelm the situation. Confucious say...................... Never burn a bridge that you may be forced to walk back across.

In this situation, all the negative aside, when Dennis Alexander came to DF from HS he was virtually unheard of and a resume that was not that impressive. He surrounded himself with outstanding assistants and utilized the amazing talent that exists here. The rest is history. He became iconic and one the most recognizable names in all classifications. The school board has made their choice. It will seek its own level. This county is too fragile right now to let a few people overwhelm the situation. Confucious say...................... Never burn a bridge that you may be forced to walk back across.

I disagree, respectfully, IMO you should ALWAYS burn your bridges to the ground so that you will not be tempted to cross them again. LOL