Navasota School Board loses its mind

whousecats

I was at the board meeting tonight and Coach Fedora was there too. The board and Coach Fedora met together in a closed session. After about an hour and a half they returned and all the board members voted unanimously to extend Coach Fedora contract to 2018.

• Like 1

I was at the board meeting tonight and Coach Fedora was there too. The board and Coach Fedora met together in a closed session. After about an hour and a half they returned and all the board members voted unanimously to extend Coach Fedora contract to 2018.

Smart move....Fedora is a great AD.

• Like 1

Glad to hear it, I think!👀
  • Like 1

The Houston Chronicle had a four-column story on this Tuesday. It included the following: "The 60 or so supporters in the room gave an ovation and lined up to congratulate Fedora, while he and school board members acknowledged being satisfied the deal is done. But as board members also said, a district that lives in the reality of possibly losing one of the state's top football coaches every year likely didn't help itself by turning a would-be standard extension into a bigger story that put the Class 4A town under a microscope."

• 2 weeks later...

I am still wondering what all those folks that showed up at the School Board Meeting and worked so hard in support of Coach Fedora are thinking about him bailing after they did so much to get the school board to change their vote?

They probably are angry with the school board for putting him into a situation that he felt he could no longer be a part of.

• Like 1