Last years regional basketball tourney tourney

Don't think it is possible. That just means that more fans than last year either have to stand out in the foyer (with no windows) hoping that someone will go out and switch with them or more fans than last year have to turn around and drive back home without seeing a play take place. Either way, it's a shame!

Are there not other colleges or bigger high schools in Dallas that could host it?

UT Dallas has a nice facility... but do you need 2 courts or 1?

But also remember that all colleges are in the middle of their season too... Most likely why it is held at a high school.

My thought doesn't answer what you are asking, but I sure wish that the UIL would realize that there must be WAY better places to host a Regional Tournament than Rockwall Heath High School. It was awful last year!

I am sure that CONFERENCE 4A - REGION II would swap with you if they could.

Then you would find out that you don't have it so bad. there is a worse place.

Did they clear the gym in between games? That might be the way to cut down on this. The fans of the teams playing the game would get first choice of the seats. Any seats could be taken up by the neutral fans.

It is not about the Fans. If it was a section front and center would be reserved for the Fans of the teams playing at the frank Erwin Center.

Are you implying that Rockwall-Heath High School is a better venue for basketball than A&M Commerce?

Yeah, that's crazy. TAMU-C's Field House is a palace compared to any high school gym.

That is crazy. Heath is definitely a nicer, newer facility - as far as that goes, but if it can't house the fans who want to come support the teams, what good is it? If given the option, I would definitely take TAMU-C over Rockwall Heath for a Regional tournament game.

Rockwall Heath is terrible. The administrators had no answers for the problem and were quick to let you know they didn't have to answer for the troubles. If you had a seat you better not go to the restroom. One ticket should get you both games. UIL should have moved that elsewhere after the debacle last year. If not have a 2 hour break between games and clear gymnasium, possibly sell tickets by address on Drivers liscense. Would keep some out that deserved to be in but would insure a lot of fans from respective schools would get in.

me included, everyone avoided picking these games. Im gonn go with Alba Golden, Winnsboro, Life oak cliff, and Brock. hope im not jinxing anybody. Brock is my lock pick. I think AG and Winnsboro better be on their respective games, these could be upsets. Although Bowie and Grandview are quality teams. Clear as mud now huh. lol Give us yopur picks its just for fun

We will know after tonight who will be there and the matchups. I would not be surprised to see an upset or two. You can not rule out Mount Vernon. They are hungry and would like nothing mor than to upset the Lady Raiders.

I would also like to see Bowie win.