3A District 15 Baseball

supermaroon

Looks to me that every team has an ace pitcher that brings on the wins. Whoever has a couple of non-superstar but solid pitching has the edge. For sure there is no team as of het stands out in this dist. In most cases that would be a sign of a weak Dist. In this case I believe it is a very strong dist

Looks to me that every team has an ace pitcher that brings on the wins. Whoever has a couple of non-superstar but solid pitching has the edge. For sure there is no team as of het stands out in this dist. In most cases that would be a sign of a weak Dist. In this case I believe it is a very strong dist

What I have seen so far is many teams with young players, most likely freshman starting on Varsity. I haven't seen Hooks yet.

New Boston has a freshman pitcher that is doing well and a sophomore pitcher who is 3-0 right now. The junior pitcher has been used as a closer but did pitch the entire game against DK.

From what I've seen the last 3 years I think the district as a whole is weaker.

What I have seen so far is many teams with young players, most likely freshman starting on Varsity. I haven't seen Hooks yet.

New Boston has a freshman pitcher that is doing well and a sophomore pitcher who is 3-0 right now. The junior pitcher has been used as a closer but did pitch the entire game against DK.

From what I've seen the last 3 years I think the district as a whole is weaker.

I value your opinion. I know you follow the lions closely as well as the rest of the dist

Could be interesting the rest of the way. I thought Hooks was a little better than rest of dist. But had a meltdown against Pland. We'll see how they bounce back against NB

Meltdowns happen to the best team. I'm looking forward to the Hooks-NB game this Tuesday.

DeKalb always starts slow. coach really evaluates all his possibilities before he sets a more consistent line up. hopefully they will pick it up towards the end. First district game was not a good game to judge dekalb off of. all the other games have been close. I was told NB pitcher threw 142 pitches the other night. I am sorry but I don't think any kid should throw that many pitches. coach should have more concern for his kids than he does for wins.

• Like 1

DeKalb beat PL and lost two close ones to NB and RW with interesting coaching decisions in those two losses. I think had DK put their lefty in one inning earlier in the NB game that DK could have pulled out a win. I see DK just as strong as NB, RW or PL.

The season is still early with 8 games left to play for everyone but PL.