2016 College Baseball Thread

JohnnyFootball

Pretty sure they've beaten A&M on several occasions, sending our fanbase into meltdown mode.

Seems to happen a lot with the Aggie faithful. Doomsday stuff... This really isn't a knock on you or WETSU, but I know a lot of A&M people and I am not sure I could handle being a fan of the Aggies... They have every reason to rejoice when things go right, but when they go wrong its like the world is out to get a lot of the people i know...

I know most great programs are like this, but the LSU fans I know can take one on the chin (clearly not the boosters). Texas fans for the most part (recently at least) can handle a few bad seasons... But that 1 season with Johnny has the A&M group I know expecting 12 wins every year... Just couldn't handle it...

Only person worse is 1-loss Bama fan... just watch Finebaum... 1 loss and its time for Saban to go... they have too much talent to lose to a great healthy ole miss team lol......

Texas and Stanford locked a 0-0 tie in the 11th! Great pitching from both teams, working out of jams and coaches making the right moves.

Stanford got 1 in the 12th after a throwing error lead to a bases loaded fielders choice. Texas can't answer and the Cardinal takes game 1 of 4!

I don't have last year's stats but it seems like I remember him being streaky last year. Hopefully he comes around but y'all have some great young arms. I'm hoping they put it all together. I believe the Ags are the state's best chance to be in Omaha this year.

A&M came back to win the series against Pepperdine. Tyler Ivey and Jace Vines combined for a 3-hit shutout and A&M won the rubber match 4-0.

The two shutouts in a row were the first time A&M shut out consecutive opponents since 2006. Pepperdine had a combined 5 hits and 0 runs in the last 20 innings of the series. Big games for A&M pitching after the nightmare on Friday giving up 7. That Tyler Ivey is a BEAST. Vines isn't shabby either.

A&M beat Houston Baptist in 13 innings. HBU scored to take a 2-1 lead in the top of the 13th, but A&M responded with a one-out single by Boomer White followed by a triple by big 230 lbs Hunter Melton. HBU loaded the bases intentionally and after an infield fly, walked in the winning run haha Crazy, cold game, but was fun.