Winnsboro Lady Raiders vs. Mt. Vernon Lady Tigers

chevyman

Im not even upset. Just wanted to ask the reasoning. I thought Coach Wallace did a tremendous job all season and will have the luxury of alot of returning players to make another run at it. Truth is it just wasnt our night. Period. Thats life. I was reminded by a great friend this morning just how blessed we are to have the program that we have had for so many years. Most places can only dream of making playoff runs as we have been so fortunate to do all these years

I know that. The first post on the other site that mentioned the coachinig change got my blood boiling and it more in reply to her or him.

I know that Coach Wallace has done a great job.

What is it now? Since 1988 and how many trips to Austin. I just wish we could make it back to San Antonio.

i doubt that. Winnsboro will have a state championship in any sport before the Lions of New Boston. Winnsboro is and has not been known for producting state champions since the Stacy Stephens years.

I really do not think that they care any more.

Why are you being so mean Red. Not like u

I know that. The first post on the other site that mentioned the coachinig change got my blood boiling and it more in reply to her or him.

I know that Coach Wallace has done a great job.

What is it now? Since 1988 and how many trips to Austin. I just wish we could make it back to San Antonio.

We agree on something. The coach does the fundamental teaching. The kids have to dig way in their hearts to make something out of it

i doubt that. Winnsboro will have a state championship in any sport before the Lions of New Boston. Winnsboro is and has not been known for producting state champions since the Stacy Stephens years.

I really do not think that they care any more.

. NB has only a BB ring from the 80's that's all. They have made the regional finals and one semi fonal in football. Winny's girls can match that

They have had 3 state championships. This is terrible to say but they lost a lot when Buddy Hawkins retired. Most people did not like his manner of coaching but he produced champions. He had a very good supporting cast as well in junior high.

They have had 3 state championships. This is terrible to say but they lost a lot when Buddy Hawkins retired. Most people did not like his manner of coaching but he produced champions. He had a very good supporting cast as well in junior high.

U mnow the Jr High program should include the best coach talant. That is where so many schools miss the mark

We lost one of the junior high coaches who was responsible for all the talent that has come through which includes the freshman class now. I do not what the lower classes will look like in a few years.

I am going to be too old to really care by then. lol ")

I tend to disagree. Winnsboro had an outstanding junior high football program and then when the boys got to high school they stunk things up. Not now but ie. enc the past.

Maybe that is where the issue is could

Ne the kids but i do know decpline has to taugbt early and the coaches do

This under the head coaches guidance. Those passed on to HS usually have issues. Some do grow out of it ndepends on the kid