Alba-Golden vs Whitewright who ya got

Whitewright will be lead by UT QB Tyrone Swoopes younger sister Zada Swoopes... She's been pretty dominant in the post and the Lady Tigers defense is really their calling card... CH made only 3 buckets after the 1st quarter[/quot

e]

Wont be able to take the pressure for 4 quarters, AG has the ability to sub with no loss . Might be a good first quarter but one girl won't beat this team

Interesting matchup. I had thought Chapel Hill was the better team but it appears that was an upset. I dont know anything about Whitewright other than they almost beat the Lady Raiders last year.

The Chapel Hill game was not an upset, the coach from Chapel Hill heavily influences the ranking polls so it looks good on paper. I would say that Chapel Hill was waaaay over-rated... FYI, he does this every where he coaches. Good luck Alba-Golden, hope you get it done.

I would agree that CH was over-rated and Garrett has only been at CH for one year so I can't say much about him and his ability to influence the polls. I will say that he has had a lot of success at several spots which would indicate possibly some favoritism in the polls. Whitewright was very sound defensively and gave CH fits all night. They will struggle to score against a team that plays better D than CH. CH was very slow on D and it hurt them badly. The Swoopes girl can play and the PG #3 is not bad either, but besides those two they are fairly limited. It will be interesting to see how the MV-Winnsboro game comes out to see how over-rated CH really was as well.

Fun night for the Lady Panthers! I'm excited to see that they had some of their spunk back tonight and looked more like the Lady Panthers that we know. This is the time they need to build on it - got a tough one coming up on Friday! Should be fun!

Now we've gotta pray that whatever bug took our player out of the pre-game warmup tonight is not a bug that will stay with her OR pass through any other player between now and Friday. She played a pretty amazing game in spite of it! Crazy!