Class 3A Region 3 pairings and results

player73

The last time they met up before the Regional tournament was in Woodville.

not cool on kountze part not wanting to play on sat. the crockett girls are in the regional tournament friday at 6 pm.really dosent make a differance when they played kountze will win easily,crockett has a new coach and he hasent learned the boys yet nor have they gotten used to his system next year they have a insane group coming over from the 8th.

not cool on kountze part not wanting to play on sat. the crockett girls are in the regional tournament friday at 6 pm.really dosent make a differance when they played kountze will win easily,crockett has a new coach and he hasent learned the boys yet nor have they gotten used to his system next year they have a insane group coming over from the 8th.

I'm assuming they flipped. If so, I don't blame Coach. Kountze and Crockett always play each other tough regardless of records or rankings. I don't think this one will be any different. What happened to yalls coach from last season?

I'm assuming they flipped. If so, I don't blame Coach. Kountze and Crockett always play each other tough regardless of records or rankings. I don't think this one will be any different. What happened to yalls coach from last season?

wanted to branch out into other aspect of the school and people wanting to get all up in his business but was not afforded the chance to branch out here so he went back home to diboll.did not want to leave btw with the bunch that was coming over from the 8th next year he would have had a super team compariable to the yates size to speed ratio with 15-20 players may not be as good as yates but if the new coach can develop them its gonna be a fun 4 years no doubt.yall better get yall's track and high jumping shoes ready cause here it comes.

And then there were 8... or 9, in this case...

Teague vs Rice - Tues 6pm, Fairfield HS
Kountze vs Hempstead - Tues 7:30pm, Goose Creek Memorial HS (Baytown, TX)

Waskom vs Frankston - Tues 7pm, Tatum HS
Buna vs East Chambers/Buffalo

My Regional Tournament predictions are:

Teague vs. Kountze

Waskom vs. East Chambers