15-4A Baseball

WiseGuy

If all four teams were to win that would make for a familiar regional quarter finals! I believe you are right about Paris having the tougher assignment. However, at least they have a series. Usually the better team prevails in the series. NL has to play another one game match. Where anything can happen!

I am sure PG will advance.

What about Pitt. Chances I don't heard much about Canton? Pitt has played some good ball the last couple of weeks. I not sure if the pitching staff can hold up!

Paris will have the advantage over most any team in 4a with there 1-2 punch of Sikes and Parker. The big question is will the bats show up!

NL is in the same boat as Pitt who gets the nod frI in the one game match up? Will it be the senior Dickey or Gibbons? Haven't heard anything about Maybank.

Unless he's hurt, it will be Dickey for NL. Pitt is a dangerous team, especially if Torrey is back in form. I believe he's been hurt most of the year. Their sweep of Bullard was pretty amazing. PG has the most talent, by far, but they struggle at times. Athens' speed will present issues for Paris. Cats have to get good pitching and play smart defense.

Final: Athens 4, Paris 2 in Game 3. Hornets move on to play North Lamar next week.

Final: Athens 4, Paris 2 in Game 3. Hornets move on to play North Lamar next week.