Good season Lady Panthers of AG

BigRedFan

Fun season for these ladies and their fans. Just as proud of them now as I was last night. These same ladies (all but one) went to the Regional Quarterfinal in VB, went straight to Basketball and made it to the Regional Tournament, and if the same holds true as the last couple of years for them, some of them will likely advance to the state level in track. Most of them also will be battling on the softball field and will likely advance to the playoffs there! You'd think they'd be needing a break somewhere along the way! They are an amazing group of girls who work tirelessly at representing their school, and their community is very proud of them! Thanks for the awesome ride, ladies!

My thoughts exactly wildpantherfan. These girls have worked very hard for years to excel and play at a high level in everything they do. You seniors, jobs well done in everything you attempted. You make this community proud. We all smile when people talk about AG basketball. Thanks for the ride. Best of luck to each of you in whatever you do.!!!!!!!!

Amen to all these post!! These girls have taken this school for a ride the last few years and it has been fun to be with them all these years. We have fed them, carried them ,cheered for them and cried with them and as an adopted DAD, it has been quite a ride.

Now time for my boys to win tonight.