Oil Belt Classic in Kilgore

Aggie98

Well nevermind just found out Kilgore pitched the water boy in this gm. They wanted to see if he had an arm to pitch before district starts. Not bad for a water boy's first ever gm to pitch!!!! Ha

Just looking at different pitchers

Okay, You say that Kilgore threw their "Waterboy", but did they bat the "batboy", "equipment mgr" , "trainer" and "bookkeeper"? Looks like that Central Heights held them to only one run.

• 1 month later...

Still want to stand by this post?

He must be in hiding? Might be because Bullad beat Kilgore 13-0 last week and now Chapel Hill beat them 8-2. Of course Kilgore could have been throwing the "waterboy" like they did against Central Heights. Lol

Goes to show you what people know about the sport. Heck one Kilgore faithful said after he watched a few "scrimmages" Kilgore was the 2nd best team in East Texas!

Hint he's an aggy!

:rofl:

Your reading comprehension is not too good. I was ranking (as my post clearly stated) only the teams I had seen in scrimmages.

It's very good. How can you "rank" a scrimmage or a pool game? Neither matter so I'm interested on what your formula is?

Well you brought all this back up for what reason I really don't know either to bash a HS baseball team or prove something?? You definetley wasn't meaning anything positive.. I think someone is butt hurt if you have to find a post from almost 2 months ago!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔....

Well you brought all this back up for what reason I really don't know either to bash a HS baseball team or prove something?? You definetley wasn't meaning anything positive.. I think someone is butt hurt if you have to find a post from almost 2 months ago!! ....

Not bashing or butt hurt. Just pointing out the obvious neither of you know the game that y'all were commenting about. I mean beating your chest over scrimmages and pool play games is hilarious.

Not bashing or butt hurt. Just pointing out the obvious neither of you know the game that y'all were commenting about. I mean beating your chest over scrimmages and pool play games is hilarious.

And u supposively know everything or more than us huh?? What is the obvious your commenting on?? Would it happen to be Carthage 2 Kilgore 10!!!!!

YOU are the one who went back to find this thread to point out what??? I want to hear your knowledge on that Mr. ####...

And u supposively know everything or more than us huh?? What is the obvious your commenting on?? Would it happen to be Carthage 2 Kilgore 10!!!!!

YOU are the one who went back to find this thread to point out what??? I want to hear your knowledge on that Mr. ####...

I see you resorted to name calling. Very classy!

No name calling. Next time you'll receive a warning point.