Troup Basketball Coach: I’m Losing My Job Because I Testified For Dennis Alexander Read More: Troup Basketball Coach: I’m Losing My Job Because I Tes

Guest 4to3

I wish the State Legislature in all of its wisdom would change the law regarding confidentiality in Executive Session of School Board Meetings and make them subject to the Open Records Laws. We are NOT protecting the id of Secret Agents here. There is more crud covered up because of this Law than there is chicken #### in ALL the Chicken Houses of East Texas. Lets open up these meetings so that the public KNOWS what is going on in there. The freaking Cardinals electing the Pope and Benghazi Hearings in the US Congress are not so secretive as Texas School Board Executive Session meetings. These people are not doing ANYTHING so important that should allow them to keep their actions secret.

• Like 1

Is it possible that the basketball coach was in the gym during the alleged Dennis Alexander incident?

Yep , just like it's possible that the alleged kid that was alleged to have been smacked by alleged coach was alleged to have been in the cafeteria eating a alleged corn dog with alleged spicy Mustard.............................carry on ! :ph34r:

Nobody said that they were not in their right to not renew him. Everyone knows in the profession what a probationary contract is.

What everyone is saying is that is is BS and retaliatory because of him being honest about what happened. It didn;t jive with the witch hunt in Troup against DA, so they fired him. 99.99999999% of the time you are weeks off a excellent evaluation, you get renewed unless you commit a crime etc.

The best interest of the school district is BS in this case as he just told the truth.

But there is no question it is their right to look like morons and inbred idiots throughout this.

And that's a fact Jack !.................finally a fact in this Peyton Place drama that ever body can agree upon......everybody with a ounce of common sense.

No one comes out looking good here. What is the consequence? A legendary coach who gets his name tarnished if this is in fact a false accusation, a basketball coach who has to start over for telling his version of the story, and a school board who gets to play with the good ole boy network and watch their part in this disappear in a few years...

So if this is a false case, then the only people who get hurt are the accused... Not the accuser or the people who didn't wait for the facts to come out...

• Like 1

He will be ok...sources close said he has been offered back at Troup..but has job offers elsewhere.

So they put him through all of that mess just to offer him his job back? Sounds like they are trying to save face now.....I can't see any coaches with common sense wanting to work for this district after all of this settles.

• Like 1

Is it true that the dad of the student athlete who was alleged to have been struck is the town's mayor?

I was told that the grandfather and father are BOTH school board members at Troup. The grandfather is also the former Superintendent of the district. The father is the city manager!!....Talk about a conflict of interest.

I was told that the grandfather and father are BOTH school board members at Troup. The grandfather is also the former Superintendent of the district. The father is the city manager!!....Talk about a conflict of interest.

Talk about keeping the identity of the alleged victim! At this point you might as well have put his name on here!

Talk about keeping the identity of the alleged victim! At this point you might as well have put his name on here!

If you had of went to the public trial then you would've known the Alleged victims. According to the person that originally turned this in, there were 3 victims.

You must be a Troup ISD administrator....you sure are trying to keep this secret!

If you had of went to the public trial then you would've known the Alleged victims. According to the person that originally turned this in, there were 3 victims.

First off I have a job. Second it doesn't matter how many there are. People on here are saying so many things that make it too easy to figure out who one of the alleged victims is. That's all I'm saying. What ever happened to protecting the kids? I don't think it's right that so much is being put on who these children's parents are. It's wrong.

Well since you have a job and do not like what's being said on here then get back to work!! Problem solved. It's not hard to go online and figure out who board members are and study the history of a school district.

That's what's wrong with this world....people can falsely accuse people in the school system and remain anonymous to the public....while the accused goes through hell & back.

• Like 1

Well since you have a job and do not like what's being said on here then get back to work!! Problem solved. It's not hard to go online and figure out who board members are and study the history of a school district.

That's what's wrong with this world....people can falsely accuse people in the school system and remain anonymous to the public....while the accused goes through hell & back.

BOOYAH!!!!

I am sick and tired of faceless morons ruining the lives of good coaches while they continue to walk through life fat dumb and happy.

And BTW the way I read it the City Manager is the City Manage for Clarksville. LOL

To answer a question on this thread from last week, And after more research, there are several head coaches in other sports in Troup that are also Troup Graduates...each sport has an assistant coach or a head coach that went to Troup or have ties to Troup!

Baseball

Girls Basketball

Tennis

Softball

Cross Country

Jr High Coordinator

Golf

Someone down the line has messed up this school district. Can't blame the current SUPT cause he hasn't been there that long....must be the illuminati!

I know people in the community. NONE of them support the decision to non-renew the head basketball coach. They don't all support Dennis Alexander.....but NONE would have ever thought that this would happen!! Of course the people I know aren't board members!!

So don't be surprised if the next basketball coach has ties to Troup or is a Troup graduate.

BOOYAH!!!!

I am sick and tired of faceless morons ruining the lives of good coaches while they continue to walk through life fat dumb and happy.

And BTW the way I read it the City Manager is the City Manage for Clarksville. LOL

Be careful...that's top secret info. Don't want to reveal the identity of the people that have lied and stirred this stuff up!! Only reveal the identities of the men that went to college and do this for a living....the men that give kids money when they need it...the men that take kids home because their parents are too lazy to come get them after practice or after a game....the men that work hard to make sure the kids are passing their classes....etc.

It's called spring break. I have the week off. It is wrong if falsely accused people go through hell and back, but it's one thing to have 1 accuser and to have 3 accusers. Not to mention the fact of let's just say he did do it, (I'm not saying he did) should these kids information be blasted across social media? Until proven one way or another these CHILDREN'S information should be kept secret and not on public forums! Thank you and have a great day.

That may be the dumbest thing ever put on here, (and that's saying alot)! We all know what city is being discussed all I have said is let the information on the child's identity say secret.

To answer a question on this thread from last week, And after more research, there are several head coaches in other sports in Troup that are also Troup Graduates...each sport has an assistant coach or a head coach that went to Troup or have ties to Troup!

Baseball

Girls Basketball

Tennis

Softball

Cross Country

Jr High Coordinator

Golf

Someone down the line has messed up this school district. Can't blame the current SUPT cause he hasn't been there that long....must be the illuminati!

I know people in the community. NONE of them support the decision to non-renew the head basketball coach. They don't all support Dennis Alexander.....but NONE would have ever thought that this would happen!! Of course the people I know aren't board members!!

So don't be surprised if the next basketball coach has ties to Troup or is a Troup graduate.

and a good wedge game from a 100 yards in :)

It's called spring break. I have the week off. It is wrong if falsely accused people go through hell and back, but it's one thing to have 1 accuser and to have 3 accusers. Not to mention the fact of let's just say he did do it, (I'm not saying he did) should these kids information be blasted across social media? Until proven one way or another these CHILDREN'S information should be kept secret and not on public forums! Thank you and have a great day.

FYI: it's 1 accuser. The students & football coaches never said a word because nothing really happened. It was the athletic trainer that went in and reported it according to multiple sources! This was a female trainer that was upset with Dennis about something.....her husband is also a coach on the staff. He was working at the Dollar General last year, but Dennis gave him a chance to become an Aide/Coach

FYI: it's 1 accuser. The students & football coaches never said a word because nothing really happened. It was the athletic trainer that went in and reported it according to multiple sources! This was a female trainer that was upset with Dennis about something.....her husband is also a coach on the staff. He was working at the Dollar General last year, but Dennis gave him a chance to become an Aide/Coach