Troup Basketball Coach: I’m Losing My Job Because I Testified For Dennis Alexander Read More: Troup Basketball Coach: I’m Losing My Job Because I Tes

Guest 4to3

If you had of went to the public trial then you would've known the Alleged victims. According to the person that originally turned this in, there were 3 victims.

You must be a Troup ISD administrator....you sure are trying to keep this secret!

Then why did you say here that there were 3? And why are we talking about the kids parents if they didn't turn him in? If it was the trainer?

Then why did you say here that there were 3?

You ain't too smart. Must be from Troup....3 alleged victims.....only 1

Accuser!!!!!!

1 adult went in and reported this.....so the 3 kids went along with her story and started lying with her.....gosh.

The kids never said a word initially because nothing really happened. The trainer saw fit to go in and report it. So the kids went along with her when admin got involved.

Then why did you say here that there were 3? And why are we talking about the kids parents if they didn't turn him in? If it was the trainer?

I never brought up the parents. Someone asked.....and you are right. The trainer should be right in the middle of this because she got all of this started. She's got skeletons too according to my buddies at Jacksonville where she used to work!!

I never brought up the parents. Someone asked.....and you are right. The trainer should be right in the middle of this because she got all of this started. She's got skeletons too according to my buddies at Jacksonville where she used to work!!

Then explain to me oh wise one that has all the information on everyone and the power to accuse everyone, why has the victims parents and grandparents been brought into this? Why have the kids been brought up and this is the first time that the trainer been brought up? And everyone has skeletons, even you St. Wishfulthinking2016! All I have said today is the identity of the players should be protected, and if they didn't accuse then that should be a simple concept. That's been what I have said all day. Goldmember out!

What we do know is that the incident happened on a Monday, Mondays Coach Greer used as skill days in the gym during football season for his nonfootball players. So unless he has mastered the ability to be I two places at the same time.

And you are wrong yet again.....Troup ISD released early that day due to the water pipes bursting somewhere in the city. School was completely dismissed and football practice started early that day. If you had gone to the hearing you would have known that.

So once again you're here giving out wrong information Goldfish. The attorney is smart enough to not subpoena a man who wasn't even present when it happened.

I can not believe that this forum has not been pulled by the Smoaky Staff. It has reference children and families directly. Standards must be changing.

It's been reviewed by all of the moderators here including David... Threads aren't pulled as long as they stay on topic. Names have not been named, and although there were some assumptions about the relationships of the accuser, the general population can't find the information to even figure out who he is. No rules have been broken. I can also tell you, if I pulled this thread, pretty sure David Smoak would tell me to put it right back until there is no more developing news on this topic.

So if you want to do my job, please email David and ask him for the role...

• Like 3

Well it sure does get quiet on here when the facts are stated. Again I have a person that's a writer for the media that just happened to sit in on the hearing that day. Here's something we can debate about today:

There were 3 students that were allegedly hit by Alexander on that day at practice. 2 of them testified.....the 3rd one didn't show up to the hearing, AND, my friend's son said he didn't even show up to school that day. Goldfish, do you have an answer for that??

Oh yeah.....the TEA is supposed to deliever a decision within the next 48 hours on this.

Last thing I will say today.....gonna be a busy day at work.

Can anyone confirm that Coach Greer was offered a new contract on Friday?......I can't see him wanting to stay even if he didn't have other job opportunities.

yes..and i don't see him staying after being out through all that.

After this is all over, I would curious to know how much money this cost Troup ISD in legal fees and such. I am sure a public information request for copies of the legal bills would answer that.

I would also guess that if the Coach wins he would not want to stay at Troup and coach. So I would guess there would be a buyout of some sort on his contract which is more dollars.

School Board is really looking out for the kids in the District by being good stewards of their money.

After Coach Greer's testimony, Troup ISD knew the chances of Dennis winning had greatly increased.....probably why they decided to non-renew him. I hate that Troup had to make themselves look so unprofessional throughout this whole process. Moral of the story, stand by the men that you hire to do a job! Kids will lie.....and in this case that's what happened at Troup. Thank God for the basketball coach stepping up to help clear Dennis' name.

And Greer won't have a hard time finding a job....I've heard that several athletic directors across the state have reached out to him to show their support and offer any assistance that he may need.......Districts that are 20 times better than Troup could ever imagine being! Dennis' name is a lot better in coaching circles than Troup ISD's name is....that's one thing everyone should know.

Hopefully the district can find peace with John Eastman as their AD and everyone can move forward. The kids are the main thing that everyone should worry about. What have they gained from this process?......They've seen their school betray 2 coaches.....they've seen their teammates lie on Dennis....and they still have to go back and play next to these guys on Friday nights.

If Dennis gets to coach again, which I doubt he will, things will never be the same for him.

Greer will have another job before track season is over....hard to find a good young coach with a master's degree in East Texas.

The biggest losers in this situation will be the next football/basketball coaches at Troup. They will inherit a mess and will have to constantly look over their shoulders each day!

Good luck from Henderson Texas!

Wishful out on this subject for good!!

• Like 1

Well it sure does get quiet on here when the facts are stated. Again I have a person that's a writer for the media that just happened to sit in on the hearing that day. Here's something we can debate about today:

There were 3 students that were allegedly hit by Alexander on that day at practice. 2 of them testified.....the 3rd one didn't show up to the hearing, AND, my friend's son said he didn't even show up to school that day. Goldfish, do you have an answer for that??

Oh yeah.....the TEA is supposed to deliever a decision within the next 48 hours on this.

Listen I just give information that I have been told from a source within the athletic department. I was told that he wasn't there, but maybe he was. My source says the he didn't remember him being there. But this is all second hand, I wasn't there and I don't think you were either.

Secondly I do know that coach Greer was offered a contract in hopes of making things go away and upon that he promptly resigned effective the end of the year. That is a fact!

With that being said I have said enough on this topic and GOLDMEMBER out!

It's been reviewed by all of the moderators here including David... Threads aren't pulled as long as they stay on topic. Names have not been named, and although there were some assumptions about the relationships of the accuser, the general population can't find the information to even figure out who he is. No rules have been broken. I can also tell you, if I pulled this thread, pretty sure David Smoak would tell me to put it right back until there is no more developing news on this topic.

So if you want to do my job, please email David and ask him for the role...

Times must be tough at smoaky.com. They are letting children be trashed and families be humiliated. Great Job!!! Welcome to the Smoaky Springer Show.

Times must be tough at smoaky.com. They are letting children be trashed and families be humiliated. Great Job!!! Welcome to the Smoaky Springer Show.

Maury said the result is back..............................................................you are the dad !..................... :rofl: