Beckville OPEN

polecat

There is NOTHING I love more than people getting on this website and saying "there are two sides to every story" about a Coach as if they are in on some deep dark secret that only a "double naught spy" has clearance on. And that the school is really doing the right thing because of some really deep dark disgusting behavior that only their decency and good manners keep them from bringing up. Of course this despicable behavior will not keep them from giving him a good reference and writing him a check. Meanwhile you are slandering a man in just about the most cowardly way possible.

As far as I am concerned the implication is just as bad as an outright accusation. Wait.......change that.....it is WAY worse. The people that actually MAKE accusations have guts. Those that sprint to be the first to imply that something else is REALLY what the problem is do not.

I will personally attribute the truth to being that they used his pregnant wife and young children against him since the people who stated this actually came out and said what they thought the situation was rather than making some vague and unprovable insinuation. Especially when this accusation just happens to go along with allegations of backstabbing going on.

I have said it before and I will say it again. There is NOTHING more sorry on this planet than a man who stabs his boss in the back because he does not like the way he does things so he goes over his head or behind his back to screw him over just because he goes to Church with folks who call the shots on the school board.

I do not know the Coach in Beckville from Adam. I DO know someone who has a boy in the athletic program and he says that Coach Gamble does things by the book, works the kids hard and loves them and is trying to make them into productive citizens.

Put THAT into your "there is two sides to the story" pipe and smoke it. And the only reason I say "smoke it" is because I do not want to put the Admin. who has already posted on this topic in a bad position by saying what I would REALLY like for you to do with your "two sides to the story".

You folks think you are so cute. If there really were some sort of malfeasence going on I assure you that it would be public knowledge in about two seconds. ANYONE who thinks that ANY secret can be kept in the Beckvilles of the world is crazy. One of the FEW undeniable truths of life is that in places like Beckville there are NO secrets. Everyone knows everyone elses business.

• Like 5

How you really feel, BillyClyde?

I really do not see a great mystery as to what has happened there. You just have to look at the names that have not changed in the past 8 years to see where the problem lies.

And EVERYBODY KNOWS there are three sides to every story

1) what got told

2)what got heard

3 what happened

There is NOTHING I love more than people getting on this website and saying "there are two sides to every story" about a Coach as if they are in on some deep dark secret that only a "double naught spy" has clearance on. And that the school is really doing the right thing because of some really deep dark disgusting behavior that only their decency and good manners keep them from bringing up. Of course this despicable behavior will not keep them from giving him a good reference and writing him a check. Meanwhile you are slandering a man in just about the most cowardly way possible.

As far as I am concerned the implication is just as bad as an outright accusation. Wait.......change that.....it is WAY worse. The people that actually MAKE accusations have guts. Those that sprint to be the first to imply that something else is REALLY what the problem is do not.

I will personally attribute the truth to being that they used his pregnant wife and young children against him since the people who stated this actually came out and said what they thought the situation was rather than making some vague and unprovable insinuation. Especially when this accusation just happens to go along with allegations of backstabbing going on.

I have said it before and I will say it again. There is NOTHING more sorry on this planet than a man who stabs his boss in the back because he does not like the way he does things so he goes over his head or behind his back to screw him over just because he goes to Church with folks who call the shots on the school board.

I do not know the Coach in Beckville from Adam. I DO know someone who has a boy in the athletic program and he says that Coach Gamble does things by the book, works the kids hard and loves them and is trying to make them into productive citizens.

Put THAT into your "there is two sides to the story" pipe and smoke it. And the only reason I say "smoke it" is because I do not want to put the Admin. who has already posted on this topic in a bad position by saying what I would REALLY like for you to do with your "two sides to the story".

You folks think you are so cute. If there really were some sort of malfeasence going on I assure you that it would be public knowledge in about two seconds. ANYONE who thinks that ANY secret can be kept in the Beckvilles of the world is crazy. One of the FEW undeniable truths of life is that in places like Beckville there are NO secrets. Everyone knows everyone elses business.

+1000

+1000

All I'm gonna say 'bout Beckville is ........."New meat for the grinder"!! Welcome to 3-A Div II!!

Idk what the deal is but Beckville finally got lucky and hired the right Head Coach that got them turned around in Gamble and now he's gone smh I hope it wasn't anything personal with the insiders

Itsallheart,

So going to regional finals in baseball, volleyball

Three rounds in softball, girls and boys track district champs and having the second winningest season in football history all under gamble is a bad program huh?

Itsallheart,

So going to regional finals in baseball, volleyball

Three rounds in softball, girls and boys track district champs and having the second winningest season in football history all under gamble is a bad program huh?

Most anyone would tell you that was a great program, but if you ask anyone from Spring Hill that would tell you any athletic program is measured by how many trips to Austin the golf team made.

how did the track meet go today, was it rained out?

All I'm gonna say 'bout Beckville is ........."New meat for the grinder"!! Welcome to 3-A Div II!!

Billy, before you stake Waskom's claim on 3A div 2, you better learn how to find the crappie yourself and stop asking for everyone's honey holes...