Tatum Head Basketball

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like they've played this one pretty close to the chest or the AD already had someone picked out.

He would have to want that job. They are not going to be anywhere near as good next year or for a few years. Those are high expectations that I'm not sure can be fulfilled.

I didn't realize they'd be down the next few years? I grew up in East Texas and it was very rare for Tatum to ever have a down year in basketball. I'm not doubting you by any means, I don't have a clue about next years roster, it's just crazy to hear.

Seems like they've played this one pretty close to the chest or the AD already had someone picked out.

I didn't realize they'd be down the next few years? I grew up in East Texas and it was very rare for Tatum to ever have a down year in basketball. I'm not doubting you by any means, I don't have a clue about next years roster, it's just crazy to hear.

By East Texas standards they won't be down, but by Tatum standards they will. I have a hard time seeing them winning district championships and making runs in the playoffs, but I could be wrong.

I hear the Troup Coach is looking. He sure deserves some good Karma

I don't know if I would say that. I think he is getting the Karma that he earned. And no offense, but I would think that is resume is not good enough for that job. He has only 6 wins as a Head Coach!

would it be good to have the carr run and gun show back in tatum?

I don't know if it would be good or not....but it would be fun. We finished games with scores that he woulda had in the first period this year. Dont recall seeing Carr totaling 41 in a game. Dont get me wrong, Boxell was a heck of a coach.....but Carr made basketball games exciting.

• 2 weeks later...