Rockets vs. Warriors

RETIREDFAN1

Houston vs. Golden State  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston Rockets
    • Golden State Warriors
  2. 2. How many games?

You should have heard them on the radio today. Needless to say, there are many Rocket fans that are expecting an upset. I have a friend that is making bets on the Rockets, and I had to take him up on his offer of Rockets in 6. I told him I'd throw in 7 just to make it fair, which I still think isn't. Give me the Warriors in 4.

I say Warriors in 5 . I doubt they sweep cause they allready got the record. I am rooting hard for Houston but I am not delusional.

you are if you think the rockets will win another game this season....

I really like Morey, and Leslie Alexander is an owner that wants to win, but they bungled this season from the very beginning. The biggest mistake was the firing of McHale. Maybe the team was mediocre, but he is a much better coach than Bickerstaff and could have gotten more out of this team.

They should have also stepped in when Hardin felt the need to date a Kardashian and focus on his brand instead of his career. He was completely out of shape for the entire first month of the season.

They should have felt with the Hardin and Howard junk earlier too. It was stupid and petty and they should have done sleething instead of standing pat.

Now we can celebrate being a playoff team, being swept in embarrassing fashion, and losing lottery position in the draft...Way to go Rockets...

Yup. Wished Houston would have dropped the last few to miss the playoffs, avoid this embarrassment, and spend more time fixing this team..

The only way to fix it is to get rid of Hardin. He doesn't play D and clearly hates anyone that could outshine him. He is as poisonous as his nasty girlfriend.

The only way to fix it is to get rid of Hardin. He doesn't play D and clearly hates anyone that could outshine him. He is as poisonous as his nasty girlfriend.

It is crazy to see how much Hardin has changed since he got to Houston. He was a very good defender when he got to Houston and shined defensively in OKC. The ego grew, and the defensive desire shrunk. Now he is just a #### that can score, but he has to throw up a lot of shots to get there.

I am beginning to think more and more that last year's run was a fluke, and they just pushed through whatever issues they had. The holes weren't masked this year, and the team was not good. Add in the coaching change, and it was way too much for this weak team to handle.

Sadly, Hardin won't be leaving. The team has tied their anchor to him when they chose Hardin over Howard. I would send them both packing and rebuild, but Alexander is not about rebuilding. It is like the old Drayton McClane years with the Astros. Win now and forget the future...

Washington is putting on the blitz before Houston is bounced and open up.

I was hoping for Tom Thibodeau

I don't think Thibodeau was interested in a job unless he was going to get some front office power.

Plus look at the young players he is getting in Minnesota. That is a better job than Houston.