Rockets vs. Warriors

RETIREDFAN1

Houston vs. Golden State  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston Rockets
    • Golden State Warriors
  2. 2. How many games?

@NBAcom: Warriors demolish Rockets by 27 in 2nd half to win G4 121-94. Thompson 23 pts, Iggy 22; Curry sprained right knee: http://on.nba.com/26mL3tU

@Jonathan_Feigen: Warriors 121-94 blowout of the Rockets the second-most lopsided in Rockets post-season history. Lost by 35 to Warriors last season.

Welp, guess the 20+ held up.

Umm not really Golden State is rather good so like everyone I am not surprised.

Seriously... I said the west has had the best collection of playoff teams for 7+ years. Basically saying the trip through the west is not going to be easy for anyone.... I don't care how good gold state is, they are going to lose some games along the way in the west with or without Steph Curry... It's just how it is.

Seriously... I said the west has had the best collection of playoff teams for 7+ years. Basically saying the trip through the west is not going to be easy for anyone.... I don't care how good gold state is, they are going to lose some games along the way in the west with or without Steph Curry... It's just how it is.

I don't think Golden State gets past San Antonio right now...

I don't think Golden State gets past San Antonio right now...

From what I'm hearing Curry will only be out 2 weeks max. Golden State simply has to get past either Portland or the Clippers. It's funny that the guy that said the Rockets were going to win the series initially stated that the Rockets were a three seed hiding as an 8 seeded team. Now he's trying to crawfish out of his bet. I'm thinking about letting him do it, since I said the Warriors would sweep. Even without Curry, the Warriors are 2-1 with two blowouts. They're going to take the series, but I wonder if it will go 6 or 7 games to give Curry time to heal. The Clippers are leading that series 2 games to 1 so we'll see.

The Rockets simply showed their true colors. They just don't care. Howard's going to be gone after this year, and I seriously don't think they should build around Harden. I think they should dump Harden to some team. They only have two second round picks in this years draft, and I see the Rockets the way I did from 2009-2014, they might make the playoffs and they might not. If they make it, they'll be one and done.

They need to blow it up and start over. Howard is gone. Hardin is not the same guy he was when he came to Houston.

Unfortunately Les Alexander will not let Moorey blow this up and start over. Instead, we will go after bargain players and throw a hail Mary in hoping we land Kevin Durrant this summer (Ain't happenin)...