Mavericks vs. Thunder

RETIREDFAN1

Dallas vs. Oklahoma City  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dallas Mavericks
    • Oklahoma City Thunder
  2. 2. How many games?

The Mavericks went 1-17 against the NBA's 6 division champs and were outrebounded in 15 of 18 games. The one win was against Curry-less GS.

image.0.png

OKC in 5. Mavs just arent that good and have been in a funk the past 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Hey, don't let the 108-70 lost by the Mavs fool ya. They are on a mission to win the NBA title :D

LET'S GO MAVS!!

The first half was ugly for both teams. I've never seen so many shots that couldn't hit the rim by 2 playoff teams...

When Ibaka plays like he did last night the Thunder are hard for anyone to beat.

I just feel sorry for Dirk. He was loyal to Dallas and they have #### away the twilight years of his career.

I thought the Mavs held their own during his peak years. It's not like Cuban hasn't tried to get other greats there with him. THat could be the main reason for his loyalty.

You went home yet?

Looks like a ghost town on tv. Okc owning the night so far

No, I stayed for the whole thing. My wife and I were blessed with some free court side tickets when we were on the way to our cheap seats. I was soaking up every minute.

Dallas seems extra whiney this year for some reason.

They know they're not that good, at least against teams that are above .500, so they use the whinning card hoping to get a edge with the refs. I'm surprised their not flopping more. smh