Lufkin admits to turning in faulty numbers to UIL

Sportsfanatic1

• 1 month later...

Told everyone way back everything was okay. It took a snitch with no name and no return address on a letter to stir up a stink that did not exist.

Glad this is all cleared up. To the doubters looking to bury us early on, I won't name any names here, but it just goes to show you didn't know much to start with.

Dang I liked this story better when we thought they were going to get into trouble. Kidding aside I am glad they can move on stop making those teams like Jacksonville/lindale mad cause they didn't make the playoffs. Nevermind they had no business there anyways.

Lindale made the playoffs.

And gave Marshall all they wanted in the first round (lost 21-17)

Gave Ennis (14-10) and Lufkin (28-27) all they wanted too...... they were no slouch.

They were more than worthy opponents IMHO.

• Like 1

Gave Ennis (14-10) and Lufkin (28-27) all they wanted too...... they were no slouch.

Could've beaten JT too.

They would've beaten Lufkin if they didn't miss that FG.

What did Lindale and J'Ville do wrong, they didn't turn in wrong numbers.

Neither did Lufkin, but that still didn't stop Matt and a few others on here who came out with their pitchforks ready to accuse someone of doing something wrong before the facts came out. Lord knows what they would be saying right now if the UIL actually came back saying we did something wrong. Now those same people can't be found and aren't man or woman enough to say they were wrong...figures.

Man you took that personally. I really don't blame you lol.

Well, they basically called us cheaters and said we changed the numbers in order to win and get more money, so of course I'm taking it personal. Those same people would be in here right now laughing it up, calling us cheaters and taking their shots if the UIL said we were guilty of something and most of you with sense know it.

Im glad Lufkin was cleared because I didn't want the kids to be hurt in this situation. But there are still some questions about the entire situation. Lufkin ISD admitted in April that they turned in bad numbers . http://m.kltv.com/kltv/db_330568/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=jUYk1WUc.

Maybe their enrollment would have been below the cutoff regardless, or maybe the UIL saw it was an honest mistake, and they didn't hold it against them, because the UIL is supposed to double check numbers and maybe they messed up too. It just seems odd they didn't accurately count their students. Whatever the case, I hope they get it correct for future purposes.

Im glad Lufkin was cleared because I didn't want the kids to be hurt in this situation. But there are still some questions about the entire situation. Lufkin ISD admitted in April that they turned in bad numbers . http://m.kltv.com/kltv/db_330568/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=jUYk1WUc.

Maybe their enrollment would have been below the cutoff regardless, or maybe the UIL saw it was an honest mistake, and they didn't hold it against them, because the UIL is supposed to double check numbers and maybe they messed up too. It just seems odd they didn't accurately count their students. Whatever the case, I hope they get it correct for future purposes.

I am confused by that too...why admit to turning in incorrect numbers if you were innocent? Seems like they would have maintained that they didn't do anything wrong. Strange. Anyway, they've been cleared, so it's over. But I wondered the same thing.

They got caught , they admitted it after they were busted, they got a pass and now they are going to hold their head high with a splash of arrogance lol

9934842_justin-chadwick-to-direct-johnni

If the enrollment numbers were proven to be legit, you must acquit...

now-i-feel-cool_191.gif