Lufkin admits to turning in faulty numbers to UIL

Sportsfanatic1

Hello, Pack007!!! Sorry, haven't been on Smoaky in a while. Good for you guys! I'm glad I'm wrong. Like dillonpanthers said . . . I still wonder why all this happened and the UIL got involved (?) Strange, all of this on one anonymous letter (?)

Who cares? You guys are innocent, I'm wrong, and I'm GLAD I'm wrong.

Good luck to the Pack.

• Like 1

wrong ? They just were allowed to walk .. intentional ( and I don't believe it was ) or not the numbers were incorrect so schools who played by the rules were tossed out of playoffs ...did not cost Ennis ( Ennis would have smoked their anyway ) losing the " coin flip " as Ennis made playoffs anyway ( lost yes stunner it happens ) . I'm moving on and see how the mighty LP's do in the correct classification.

You didn't even "smoke" us the year you won the title in D2. Lost to freakin Hallsville last season. Blame your coach for the coin flip if you still have a problem with it. We were in the right classification the last two seasons, just like the UIL stated. Anyone who says otherwise, is just lying to themselves and still in their feelings about the situation. I don't care what was said in April. This won't be our first time in the highest classification too. We'll be fine, I'm glad someone from Ennis is more focused on our season, instead of their own though. Makes us feel important. Good luck to Jville and Ennis though. After what happened last season and having to play some tough teams again early on in the playoffs(at least tougher than Hallsville), I'm sure y'all will need it...

Ok Pack, your starting to sound like MSNBC ( regarding Hillary ) lets move on, its ok. Hallsville won. Every dog has his day. If you don t know what happened in Ennis the night of the coin flip I will fill you in. Ennis called LP early on in the day and suggested postpone until Saturday. LP said we are coming. LP came and it was lighting everywhere. Around 10 pm UIL suggested LP stay overnight and play Saturday. LP said no. Alvarez should have made LP forfeit but instead agreed to a coin flip . That's all over . Good luck to all.

Ok Pack, your starting to sound like MSNBC ( regarding Hillary ) lets move on, its ok. Hallsville won. Every dog has his day. If you don t know what happened in Ennis the night of the coin flip I will fill you in. Ennis called LP early on in the day and suggested postpone until Saturday. LP said we are coming. LP came and it was lighting everywhere. Around 10 pm UIL suggested LP stay overnight and play Saturday. LP said no. Alvarez should have made LP forfeit but instead agreed to a coin flip . That's all over . Good luck to all.

I honestly don't care what happened or at least what you've heard and what you think happened. Your coach agreed to it and we won. Period. I'm not sure why that's too difficult for you to understand. I thought it was over after last season, but for some reason you continue to mention it. You probably wouldn't even be in this thread, if y'all won that game. Take the loss BNB and move on. It's a new year..

Pretty sure Alvarez doesn't have the power to make Lufkin forfeit for not wanting to have their entire team spend the night and play the next day. Nowhere close to his call.

The UIL laid out the options that night. Lufkin said we are not staying. The coaches were ask if they wanted to flip a coin. If Alvarez says nope we play tomorrow my team will be here and the next day Lufkin is a no show. Seems like a forfeit.

LP knew the flip was their only shot

Lufkin was ask at 8am that morning to come Saturday anyway and they came Friday.

We couldn't control the weather. It was raining on Saturday just as bad, roads were closed. Did you forget all of that? You don't know who would've won that game. You lost to freakin Hallsville, and almost lost to Nac, but for some reason you think it would've been an easy win for y'all. Like I said, blame your coach and stop crying about what we did or didn't do. It's time to move on BnB, the luck wasn't on your side and y'all lost.

I think you mentioned the coin flip ? I think I said he agreed ? U ok

I ll " let " you have last word . Say what you need to say and GL to LP in 2016

You mentioned coin flip first, that game against us have you losing it...

The UIL laid out the options that night. Lufkin said we are not staying. The coaches were ask if they wanted to flip a coin. If Alvarez says nope we play tomorrow my team will be here and the next day Lufkin is a no show. Seems like a forfeit.

LP knew the flip was their only shot

Lufkin was ask at 8am that morning to come Saturday anyway and they came Friday.

Still, Alvarez does not have the authority to say no we play tomorrow because Lufkin wanted to flip. If that would have happened the UIL would have had to step in and make the call. They don't let one coach decide. I get what you're saying, but Lufkin fans could be saying "Ennis has to forfeit because they won't flip" Coach Quick has as much power in that situation as Alvarez. And it would be different if the weather would have had a better prediction for Saturday and Lufkin was just being difficult saying no. But it didn't. It flooded the next day too.

We couldn't control the weather. It was raining on Saturday just as bad, roads were closed. Did you forget all of that? You don't know who would've won that game. You lost to freakin Hallsville, and almost lost to Nac, but for some reason you think it would've been an easy win for y'all. Like I said, blame your coach and stop crying about what we did or didn't do. It's time to move on BnB, the luck wasn't on your side and y'all lost.

Hallsville??? Really?? Hallsville???

lol. I think y'all broke like twenty records in that game.

21 to be exact...lol

That game right there was complete pounding. Our FB was breaking off multiple 50+ yard runs. Man I think we ended up with about 6 on the ground.