Anyone Else on SDC Ever DRIVEN Through a Tornado?

RETIREDFAN1

Got caught in one South of Woodville this morning about 6 AM........it was definitely a thrilling experience......

Almost in 2003, driving back to Wichita Falls I was between Madisonville and Buffalo, it crossed the highway in front of us on I-45, I was under the overpass but stayed in the car, scary experience.

Also in 2003 on Sheppard AFB I outraced one back to my dorm.

We got caught on 35 outside Georgetown hauling campers to the deer lease in a real bad hail storm. Uncle had just put 1,000 miles on his new Chevy pickup and couldn't do a thing but let it get pounded. That was "worrisome". I'd hate to try the tornado.

Got caught in one South of Woodville this morning about 6 AM........it was definitely a thrilling experience......

6-7 years ago I was driving from Canton, ark to marshall, and there was a tornado about 25 miles north of Texarkana. I am pretty sure I drove right through the middle of it. All I could see was the water flying from one crop field, over the road to the other.... it was thrilling. It was also "I can't believe I just survived that moment" too.

The last tornado I went through was when I told an irrational female to calm down. That never works, but one day maybe I'll realize it.

There's a joke there but I can't say it without putting myself on suspension.