Official NFL Draft 2016 Thread

Not happy with the Dallas pick. I wish we would have drafted for the defense. I really hope I am wrong. Just not sold on a RB at 4.

I'm hoping they go on a nice defense run the next two picks. Get dline help. Get another body for the secondary.

Not happy with the Dallas pick. I wish we would have drafted for the defense. I really hope I am wrong. Just not sold on a RB at 4.

Elliott is perhaps the best blocking back to come out in a decade (at least that's what I heard).

When you have as good an O-Line as Dallas, wouldn't you want to the best RB possible to run behind them?

Elliott is perhaps the best blocking back to come out in a decade (at least that's what I heard).

When you have as good an O-Line as Dallas, wouldn't you want to the best RB possible to run behind them?

I didn't see that. Don't recall that he did it much. Don't recall that he was bad in any way though.

Either would be good with Hopkins. Maybe Doctson?

Houston gives Redskins a 2017 6th rounder.

Texans take Will Fuller. That's your deep threat.

I don't get the logic behind the trade. Houston gives up a future pick to move up one spot with a team that probably wasn't going to draft the player they wanted.