Senator Ted Cruz to drop out of Presidential Race

DaveTV1

They are very different on other issues that are very important as well .... Hilldabeast is far more liberal than Trump .....

There are no issues even close...........those other issues you mention are part of God's warning which you puppets refuse to heed........those aren't going to improve until the murders and perversion cease........so there's no reason to waste any time on them while ignoring the cause......

There are no issues even close...........those other issues you mention are part of God's warning which you puppets refuse to heed........those aren't going to improve until the murders and perversion cease........so there's no reason to waste any time on them while ignoring the cause......

you are a total loon ... you can't even stay on topic ... Trump and the Hilldabeast are very different on many issues .....

you are a total loon ... you can't even stay on topic ... Trump and the Hilldabeast are very different on many issues .....

You listen to the warnings from God as well as the Israelites did.........no difference........

May Jesus spit in your eyes and heal your blindness!

I agree with everything that was said spiritually ....

They are both Godless politicians ..... that's not the point I was accurately pointing out ....

Kolmes loves to distort the conversation into something it was never about .....

I really should not have seen the post.

Let me get this straight...

Ted Cruz doesn't endorse Donald Trump

Here is the question for Kirt or anyone for that matter. Should Cruz not become a factor does the non endorsement carry over? This is some juicy tabloid stuff just like all the rest of the lunacy surrounding federal government aka the two party dupe of course.

Eh?

Houston we have yet another problem...a dissenter within the two party dupe?

Why would he endorse Trump ? Trump isn't even close to being a Republicon much less a Conservative. Anyone that is voting for Trump is voting for a Democrat. They should just go ahead and admit that they are not Republican either.

While TINY by the writer's description still more split the vote lunacy for Kirt. I guess some people will never come out of denial the two major parties are simply no good. I believe the performance and results of the two party dupe speak for themselves how sorry the two major parties really are.

BYE GOP: Libertarian Party Registrations DOUBLE In Mass Exodus After Trump Win

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/04/bye-gop-libertarian-party-registrations-double-mass-exodus-trump-win/

The new republicOn campaign sign, "I've been chumped by Trump."

It's not a matter of whether the two party system is "good" or not ... splitting the conservative vote against the 47% lock step liberals is the real lunacy .... it guarantees a liberal dimocrat wins ... when will you come out of your denial of that fact? .... :lol:

It's not a matter of whether the two party system is "good" or not ... splitting the conservative vote against the 47% lock step liberals is the real lunacy .... it guarantees a liberal dimocrat wins ... when will you come out of your denial of that fact? .... :lol:

When will you come out of your delusion that you are not supporting evil??? When will you come out of your denial that you are supporting Satan?????

When will you come out of your delusion that you are not supporting evil??? When will you come out of your denial that you are supporting Satan?????

All humans are evil and flawed, even if Ted Cruz was on the ballot by your logic voting for him would be supporting evil ....

I'm not supporting anyone, I'm fighting the Hilldabeast ....

All humans are evil and flawed, even if Ted Cruz was on the ballot by your logic voting for him would be supporting evil ....

I'm not supporting anyone, I'm fighting the Hilldabeast ....

You don't fight satan with satan..........if you aren't with God, you are against God.....there is no middle ground no matter how you have tried to justify it to yourself.......

you should be honest with yourself and admit that you are no longer a conservative, and you haven't been one for a LONG time......that you have sold out your conservative ideals and principles for nothing more than supporting a political party......party is more important to you than ideals.......admit that you are a populist nationalist like the idol you support......be honest with yourself for once.....

You don't fight satan with satan..........if you aren't with God, you are against God.....there is no middle ground no matter how you have tried to justify it to yourself.......

you should be honest with yourself and admit that you are no longer a conservative, and you haven't been one for a LONG time......that you have sold out your conservative ideals and principles for nothing more than supporting a political party......party is more important to you than ideals.......admit that you are a populist nationalist like the idol you support......be honest with yourself for once.....

I'll go with the guidance I was given from by a senior Christian pastor .... his thoughts are very similar to mine .... and in line with the Word of God ..... you are a nothing but a radical distorter of the Word of God ...

I'll go with the guidance I was given from by a senior Christian pastor .... his thoughts are very similar to mine .... and in line with the Word of God ..... you are a nothing but a radical distorter of the Word of God ...

one brainwashed gopper loon following a false denominational teacher don't equal doing what God wants you to do.......

one brainwashed gopper loon following a false denominational teacher don't equal doing what God wants you to do.......

I'll take the counsel of an intelligent Godly Christian minister over the ramblings of a radical redneck Sadducee any day ...

I'll take the counsel of an intelligent Godly Christian minister over the ramblings of a radical redneck Sadducee any day ...

Hell will be full of many who thought they were "Godly men".......hell will be full of "good men and women".......

Matthew 7:21-23English Standard Version (ESV)

21 Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name? 23 And then will I declare to them, I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.

2 Thessalonians 1:5-10English Standard Version (ESV

5 This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering 6 since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from[a] the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10 when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed.

How good you are is irrelevant......you must OBEY GOD.......notice verse 8......those who do not OBEY the Gospel are condemned right along with the other sinners.....in fact, there won't be many at all who are saved.....

Matthew 7:13-14English Standard Version (ESV)

13 Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy[a] that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

So keep on following the "many Christians" who are choosing mammon over God........I'll stay in the minority on the narrow path of an OBEDIENT servant to God.......

Hell will be full of many who thought they were "Godly men".......hell will be full of "good men and women".......

Matthew 7:21-23English Standard Version (ESV)

21 Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name? 23 And then will I declare to them, I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.

2 Thessalonians 1:5-10English Standard Version (ESV

5 This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering 6 since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from[a] the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10 when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed.

How good you are is irrelevant......you must OBEY GOD.......notice verse 8......those who do not OBEY the Gospel are condemned right along with the other sinners.....in fact, there won't be many at all who are saved.....

Matthew 7:13-14English Standard Version (ESV)

13 Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy[a] that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

So keep on following the "many Christians" who are choosing mammon over God........I'll stay in the minority on the narrow path of an OBEDIENT servant to God.......

Excellent scripture ...

I am, it's just not teaching what you are selling ...

I'm saying the exact same thing.......OBEDIENCE to God is commanded.....God tells us to hold fast to what's good and to abstain from EVERY FORM OF EVIL......

1 Thessalonians 5:14-22English Standard Version (ESV)

14 And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle,[a] encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. 15 See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies, 21 but test everything; hold fast what is good. 22 Abstain from every form of evil.

Abortion and those who support it are EVIL......sexual immorality and those who support it are EVIL......by supporting a political candidate who is EVIL, you are not following the teaching of the Holy Spirit in verse 22........notice what is in store from the previously quoted passages for those who do NOT obey Him.....you are the one who is sadly mistaken......