Football Alters the brain after 1 season.

Coach Rab

Funny how the past few generations haven't had any problems..........

The increase of suicides, depression and mental illness among former football players says different.

I love the sport, I just think there should be more education about the long-term risks involved before mom and dad go shopping their kid for scholarships... just to later attempt to sue everyone because of the damage caused from the sport.

I would absolutely let me kid play tackle football, but not until the age of 15... maybe 14. Maybe it diminishes skill, but i want their bones to be solidified before they put them out there as targets.

The increase of suicides, depression and mental illness among former football players says different.

I love the sport, I just think there should be more education about the long-term risks involved before mom and dad go shopping their kid for scholarships... just to later attempt to sue everyone because of the damage caused from the sport.

I would absolutely let me kid play tackle football, but not until the age of 15... maybe 14. Maybe it diminishes skill, but i want their bones to be solidified before they put them out there as targets.

There are plenty of other factors to be considered.......mine played as soon as he was in 7th grade and I would do the same again.......