• Warriors in 4
    • Warriors in 5
    • Warriors in 6
    • Warriors in 7
    • Thunder in 4
    • Thunder in 5
    • Thunder in 6
    • Thunder in 7

I don't see OKC blowing this series, but with that being said, OKC would make it a whole lot easier on themselves if they just go ahead and close this series out at home instead of going back to Oakland for a game 7 when the Warriors would have all the momentum after being down 3-1.

What was that? :O

I sure hope OKC takes this series, I am ready for all these post 2014 GS fans to go away. Of course they will just be a "I've always been a Cavs/Thunder fan" on Tuesday.

Alot of the new GSW fans were Sacramento/Laker fans before they started to become garbage.

I been a GS fan since run-TMC. But I like OKC also. Especially Westbrook! People dog him out of this world but his effort and relentless make him a bad dude. Noboby in the league can gaurd him when he makes his mind up.

Russ or KD has to be the best player on the floor if OKC is going to win. In each game whichever team ha had the best player has won.

Game 1 - Russ

Game 2 - Curry

Game 3 - Russ

Game 4 - Russ

Game 5 - Curry

Game 6 - Klay

I figured this was going to be a tough series, but I thought that Golden State would have performed better earlier. It's amazing that OKC has allowed them to come back from a 3-1 deficit to force a game 7. While I didn't have it posted I had Golden State winning in 6, but now I say they win the final at home. We'll see tomorrow night.

I figured this was going to be a tough series, but I thought that Golden State would have performed better earlier. It's amazing that OKC has allowed them to come back from a 3-1 deficit to force a game 7. While I didn't have it posted I had Golden State winning in 6, but now I say they win the final at home. We'll see tomorrow night.

OKC had complete control of game 6 until the last 6-8 minutes with the TOs and 3 pt barrage. OKC has been the better team in this series in every game but 1. But Golden State hasn't quit and won't quit...

Okc gave up three times in this game: last 2mins of the 2nd qtr, middle part of the 3rd qtr when they were bickering with each other and for what felt like the last 5mins of the 4th qtr. GSW took advantage and advance on. Great series though, best one in the playoffs so far. Hope the Finals is better than this.

• Like 1

This very same Golden State team barely beat this Cleveland team last year that was without two of their stars. I hope the Cavs wipe the floor with them, I really can't stand Green or Curry.

This team is better then last year.

Both of them are better than last year, the Cavs downfall will probably be there complete lack of low post play on the boards.

Cleveland's downfall will be their defense, and that the Warriors will eat Kevin Love alive with pick and roll.