Possible New Stadium Coming To Arlington

Stoney

Millennials have destroyed the country. Now they're trying to destroy where I watch baseball. Unforgivable. Can we go back and skip the millennial birthing years?

Hey now!!! I'm a millennial. Okay maybe on the old side but still a millennial. Cull those 30 and under instead.

I'm totally okay with it. Why all the complaining? All the complaining baffles me. Who cares? If the opportunity is there and the taxpayers vote to approve it then that's all that matters. It's not up to anybody else regardless of what they think lol. Arlington didn't want to lose the team to Dallas or anywhere else and The organization used that to their advantage. Whether you old guys want to believe it or not, the summers in Texas are brutal and it does hurt our chances in bringing in a big time player especially a pitcher. A lot of these players have never before played in that kind of environment, much less over a long period of time. The ones crying about its an outdoor game, it's a retractable roof! It can be closed; it's not a dome. Every single game will not be played inside.

I know I played on this field back in 2004 at the TSA game in July and even then I couldn't understand how a pro team played in such a dumpy stadium. The grass was all old and obviously worn, and the wall padding was at least a month old. The dugout bench didn't even have heated seats, what kind of pro team would want to play in these conditions???

• 4 weeks later...