Hagar

Maud vs Beckville at NETX Community College in Mt Pleasant. Three game series

G-1 Thur at 7:30

G-2 Sat at 4. Game 3 to follow

Flatonia vs D. Big Sandy at Mumford HS. Three game series

G-2 Sat at 3. Game 3 to follow

Robinson vs LCM TBD

This could very well end up as a 1 gamer. Maud is doing a rain dance for Thursday! They graduate on Friday! They hope to play 1 game on Saturday! Beckville better start lining up alternate sites and they better get Darryl Beasley on speed dial!!!

• Like 1

Maud vs Beckville at NETX Community College in Mt Pleasant. Three game series

G-2 Sat at 4. Game 3 to follow

Flatonia vs D. Big Sandy at Mumford HS. Three game series

G-2 Sat at 3. Game 3 to follow

Robinson vs LCM TBD

Update on Robinson vs LCM 3 game series

G-1 Thur at 7:30 Loc College Park HS at The Woodlands

G-2 Fri at 5. Loc at SHS in Huntsville. Game 3 to follow

In the short time I've followed Beckville, it's evident they have a great bunch of hitters. If Maud has a D1 pitcher, that ought to be one heckuva matchup. Personally, I can't imagine ANY 2A school wanting a 3 game series with the Bearcats. I'm looking forward to that first game. Hope one of you that follows them will keep us posted!

In the short time I've followed Beckville, it's evident they have a great bunch of hitters. If Maud has a D1 pitcher, that ought to be one heckuva matchup. Personally, I can't imagine ANY 2A school wanting a 3 game series with the Bearcats. I'm looking forward to that first game. Hope one of you that follows them will keep us posted!

Wanting and getting are not always the same.

I'm sure Maud's coach would have preferred the one game series.. as he has throughout the playoffs this year.

I think Maud has to take game 1 with McDonald on the hill to win the series, not sure if they have enough pitching

depth for 2 more games against a team like Beckville. The freshman did a good job in game 3 this past weekend though.

Maud's #2 pitcher Hemby isn't a slouch on the mound either.

I'm sure Maud's coach would have preferred the one game series.. as he has throughout the playoffs this year.

I think Maud has to take game 1 with McDonald on the hill to win the series, not sure if they have enough pitching

depth for 2 more games against a team like Beckville. The freshman did a good job in game 3 this past weekend though.

Maud's #2 pitcher Hemby isn't a slouch on the mound either.

Game 1 is the key. Weather calling for 80 - 90% chances of rain from San Antonio, to Paris, as far East as Shreveport and West to Waco. Getting in, and winning game 1 will be huge!

Wanting and getting are not always the same.

Brings up a question I was wondering about. When the Regional winners go to State, is it automatically a 3 game series, or is the one game still an option all the way to the SC?