BASEBALL REGIONAL FINALS GAMES AND UPDATES

Hagar

Beckville is one of the best hitting ball clubs 1 through 9. If you don't swing the bat and put it in play, the opportunity for the other club to not make an error isn't there. Errors are part of the game. It was a great game by 2 good teams. Can't wait till Saturday to see how it goes!!

Also Ethan Harris has done an outstanding job all year of pitching. Kid is a sophomore and throws with the best of them. I have watched alot of ball in my days and for a sophomore on the mound he is money. Very bright future for him. And if you look at his muscle mass he looks like he is in 20s.

Beckville is one of the best hitting ball clubs 1 through 9. If you don't swing the bat and put it in play, the opportunity for the other club to not make an error isn't there. Errors are part of the game. It was a great game by 2 good teams. Can't wait till Saturday to see how it goes!!

From what I heard, that's what happened when the Bearcats played Evadale (except worse. We left our gloves home lol). Beckville is going to put the bat on the ball, and you're forced to play flawless defense. You make an error, chances are they'll capitalize on it. Can't say it enough, great game, and Both teams deserve congratulations.

Robinson def LCM 12-2 to take the series lead 1-0

LCM had numerous errors in the bottom of the first (when it rains, it pours - appropriate saying lol). Robinson jumped out to a 9-0 lead.

Errors beckville smoked the ball. I was there a maud does have a great pitcher but beckville had zero problem hitting.

Considering it was 0-0 into the 5th is day both teams had problems hitting in that game. If maud plays a clean game defensively they win 1-0, but errors happen. But to say beckville had zero problems hitting McDonald is a bit ridiculous lol. 2 unearned runs in 7 innings against him sounds like some struggle to me.

NTCC is too wet. Beckville will play at 5:00 pm at Prestonwood Christian Acadamy in Plano

GO BLUE

Watching the radar. Bunch of rain down here, but as it moves north it runs out of steam before it gets to Jasper. If nothing flares up, y'all should have a green light. Hope it's a good day for baseball.

Considering it was 0-0 into the 5th is day both teams had problems hitting in that game. If maud plays a clean game defensively they win 1-0, but errors happen. But to say beckville had zero problems hitting McDonald is a bit ridiculous lol. 2 unearned runs in 7 innings against him sounds like some struggle to me.

Just curious, how many K's did McDonald have? Heard he throws in the 90's. Glad we didn't face guys like that when I played.

Come to the game before you make assumptions. They had zero problems hitting your ace.

• Like 1