BASEBALL REGIONAL FINALS GAMES AND UPDATES

Hagar

With assumptions like wise guy throws out. I won state in baseball in 92. We were ahead 3 2 I was pitching the game in the 7th kids hit a bomb wiNS 5to 3. With wise guys way of thinking IF I didn't throw the pitch or maybe if I was sick that day we won. Or IF I would have went 4 for 4 with 4 home runs we won. Just think with all the ifs and buts going on I'm a 8 time state champion. And if I had just worked on my typing skills I would have won state then also. Games are never won with IF.

According to the LNJ, he threw 103 pitches with 7 hits, 2 ER and 8K's.

That's not a bad outing anytime, anywhere. And the kid from Beckville had one also. Looking forward to the post on today's game. I'll be posting D. Big Sandy vs Flatonia game.also. We beat Big Sandy both times in District, but they're still in. Think we had the best pitcher but they have more pitching depth. Sure didn't beat them in basketball lol.

I'm not from maud.... Just stating that they obviously did have trouble hitting him. And yes errors happen, the errors have it away from what I've been told and from reading the play by play from the game. It was a good ball game obviously. If they had zero problems hitting him, they would have scored more than just 2 runs, and scored in more innings than one.

Either way.. Good luck to the cardinals today. Double dipping beckville is a very tall task.

According to the LNJ, he threw 103 pitches with 7 hits, 2 ER and 8K's.

Not a bad day during district play...... But a D1 kid coming off 2 no no's...... got roughed up a bit in a regional final game from a beckville team that we know very well, that will put the ball in play 1-9. Having 7 hits against a D1 signee, I would say, was a great day at the plate. I definitely wouldn't call it, having trouble hitting!

Not a bad day during district play...... But a D1 kid coming off 2 no no's...... got roughed up a bit in a regional final game from a beckville team that we know very well, that will put the ball in play 1-9. Having 7 hits against a D1 signee, I would say, was a great day at the plate. I definitely wouldn't call it, having trouble hitting!

You can get all the hits you want but you also have to score. Beckville took advantage of the miscues to score two runs, but let's not forget that game one was one ump's judgement call from being tied in the bottom of the 7th with bases still loaded. That location was a ball all night until that last pitch. Regardless, the Bearcats did what they had to do to win the game. Even Jake would probably tell you he didn't play like he wanted to. One game does not make or break a D1 signee anyway.

Hawks add another run, rbi single following a triple, which should be an error on 2b.

Another bad play at first has runners on the corners, no outs.

Pitcher hits the runner diving back to first, another run scores from 3rd.