• Cleveland in 5
    • Cleveland in 6
    • Cleveland in 7
    • Golden State in 4
    • Golden State in 5
    • Golden State in 6
    • Golden State in 7

GS in 6

Cavs look good because they haven't played anyone good. Detroit? Atlanta? Toronto wasn't bad during the season, but for the majority of the playoffs they were awful.

Home court advantage means everything this year. GS wins this one...

I think this is going to be a tough series, but I have the Warriors in 6. LeBron almost made a miracle happen on his own last year, and they could upset the Warriors. Cleveland hasn't won a championship since I can remember. You have to go back to 1964 since the Browns won an NFL Championship. I think it will be a better series than last year.

• Like 1

The stat in the NBA finals is the team that wins the first game has won the series 71% of the time. I still think it's going to go 6, but we'll see how CLE responds to the 15 point loss mostly due to the GS bench. I realize CLE may not want to wear out their starters as OKC did, but they just might have to if they want to win this series.

• Like 1

I think this is going to be a tough series, but I have the Warriors in 6. LeBron almost made a miracle happen on his own last year, and they could upset the Warriors. Cleveland hasn't won a championship since I can remember. You have to go back to 1964 since the Browns won an NFL Championship. I think it will be a better series than last year.

The thugs will riot in Cleveland twice this yr if Lebrun can do it

I bet he goes to New York and teams up with Melo, or heads west to LA and tries to resurrect the Lakers.

He is going to stay in the East whatever decision he makes.

He isn't going to sign up to go through OKC, SA, and Golden State.

That was another pathetic showing by Cle last night. i thought they were going to be tougher this year with the team being healthy. I think they'll win one game at home, but I wouldn't bet that they win more than one.

If the NBA doesn't give Miami some relief of Bosh's contract then I don't see them being able to afford Lebron.

The more obvious thing is the Chris Paul/Kyrie Irving swap with the Clippers.

Maybe New York would trade Melo for Kevin Love.