• Cleveland in 4
    • Cleveland in 5
    • Cleveland in 6
    • Cleveland in 7
    • Golden State in 4
    • Golden State in 5
    • Golden State in 6
    • Golden State in 7

Kevin Love and Kyrie are less of a problem than JR Smith... They live and die by that hack, and shouldn't have to.

How I would build around Lebron? Similar to what Dallas had in their years...

PG -> Someone that can distribute... Kyrie is good for that, but they rely on his scoring too much. So someone like Chris Paul would be a wonderful fit.

SG -> Someone that is a great catch and shoot mid range shooter like Jason Terry was. No need for an all-star here.

SF -> Quit playing Lebron here... Get yourself a great defensive player that can give you 5-10 a game.

PF -> Lebron. Post him up some, put him in position for rebounds. It would put him against bigger slower players.

C -> Straight defensive guy. Just someone that will punish anyone who drives the hole and changes the projection of the new age runners.

----------------------------------

Everything that is wrong with Cleveland right now is that they have 4 "scorers" in their starting line-up. Lebron brings the ball up way too much. They iso way too much. Pick and roll with Lebron and dominate... I feel like the fix is simple, but Kevin Love, your biggest player is standing on the 3 pt line the entire game? No thanks. Your PG doesn't touch the ball 30% of the trips down the court? No thanks... Your best player taking contested long range shots while everyone else is standing around the 3 pt line watching? No thanks. I honestly think that Tristan Thompson is the only player on that team that "fits" with Lebron.

Give me Lebron, and Chris Paul on the same team and you have a winner... If D Wade was like Kobe and felt the need to score 40, then Miami would have been a train-wreck too. Ray Allen was more crucial to some of those teams than Wade or Bosh in the playoffs.

• Like 1

Lebron doesn't wanna play the 4. He wants to be a 2. I always said if he would get his big TobinFrost down on the block like Jordan and Kobe...would dominate more than what he does.

LeBron just wants the ball unless it comes down to deciding the game... Then he would rather cease to exist on the court. Lol

Lebron goes to SA to play for Pop. Pop convinces him to play the 4 and they win the West next year. The following year Parker finally retires and Paul comes to SA to finish his career and they dominate again.

I can dream can't I?

Lebron would never play for pop. He has proven that he wants to be the star coach and GM. When he us only good at one of those. Everyone can see Lebron would dominate at the 4, but he refuses to do it.

If GS wins tonight it will pretty much be over... drives me crazy that there were like 4 days between game 1 and game 2 though...

That bugs me too, and the late games as well. I can understand if the game is on the West Coast, but not when it's in the Eastern Time Zone. There are only 6 1/2 states that are in the Pacific, Alaskan, and Hawaiian time zone. If they want to watch the game, they can come home early or go to a bar.

Cavs got em one tonight. Why does GS do this almost every game3?

It may be a time to relax some, re-strategize and it's also always the other team's first game at home so the momentum isn't really in their favor either

• Like 1

Cavs got em one tonight. Why does GS do this almost every game3?

It's tough to win on the road more so in the NBA, because of many factors. It doesn't help that Klay and Curry went 0-12 in the 1st half. I expected a CLE win at home, but not by the margin they did last night. That's another thing I don't like about the NBA today. Many teams rely on the three, but give me the two with a chance to be fouled for a three point play. If you get behind then start airing the ball out. I realize GS are above average shooters, but some nights your hot and others your cold as they were last night. I think they'll bounce back.

• Like 1

I think the Cavaliers win one game in Golden State out of desperation, and then I think it's over in 6 as predicted. However, the way Golden State plays at home it could be over Monday night.

Could we get that lucky? ...

I figured Cavs had game 4 after controlling the first half, but I guess that's what I get for figuring, lol

Alot of folks did, I was telling one guy at the half that it was still enough time for the Cavs to revert back to the Cavs that played in Oakland and Curry was due to go off, sure enough the inevitable happened. I expect the Splash Brothers to really go off on Monday, I think it might be a clincher game like what my C's did to the Lakers in 2008.