• Cleveland in 4
    • Cleveland in 5
    • Cleveland in 6
    • Cleveland in 7
    • Golden State in 4
    • Golden State in 5
    • Golden State in 6
    • Golden State in 7

Probably the most excited to see a non Texan team win a championship. All the Lebron haters can shut up now.

I bet of the 3 titles, this is going to end up being LeBron's favorite and most memorable. Mainly because he feels he had healed a wound between the city of Cleveland and himself.

• Like 2

I bet of the 3 titles, this is going to end up being LeBron's favorite and most memorable. Mainly because he feels he had healed a wound between the city of Cleveland and himself.

You're the only one that picked the series correctly, and I'm giving you kudos. LeBron won't have to buy anything in Cleveland for the rest of his life almost. He will be more revered than any other player that has been on a Cleveland team for many years to come. People will forget Jim Brown and Otto Graham, because those Championships have almost been forgotten. Pretty amazing that he's been in the Finals 7 out of the last 10 years. I wonder if he'll stay in Cleveland, and I hope he does they just need to add one more piece to insure a repeat. I don't see them being able to do that since they're already over the cap, even with the projected increase. I hope he stays in Cleveland, because I think it's a perfect fit for him. I'm happy for Cleveland, because of the futility that they've had there for 5 decades.

• Like 1

Since he did what he came to Cleveland to do, does he jump ship and go to Golden State to chase more rings? :D

I didn't think he'd leave : http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/cavaliers/2016/06/22/lebron-james-staying-in-cleveland-cavaliers-nba-champions/86241792/ . Had CLE lost then I think it was a 50/50 chance, because I know he wants more rings. It's the perfect fit for him to be there. I can't see Cleveland, Golden State, Los Angeles Clippers, San Antonio, Detroit, and several other teams adding any key players because they don't have the contract room to bring anyone in but their draft picks. They have less than $25 million in cap space, even with the increase. Teams that can are the Lakers, 76ers, Mavs, Celtics, Magic, Rockets, Wizards, Hornets, and a few others that have over $35 million. Many players are going to see a jump in their salaries because of the increased cap, and LeBron will be one of those. http://www.fxnewscall.com/nba-salary-cap-for-2016-2017-nba-season-major-cap-space-for-lakers-celtics-mavericks/1940004/

I didn't think he'd leave : http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/cavaliers/2016/06/22/lebron-james-staying-in-cleveland-cavaliers-nba-champions/86241792/ . Had CLE lost then I think it was a 50/50 chance, because I know he wants more rings. It's the perfect fit for him to be there. I can't see Cleveland, Golden State, Los Angeles Clippers, San Antonio, Detroit, and several other teams adding any key players because they don't have the contract room to bring anyone in but their draft picks. They have less than $25 million in cap space, even with the increase. Teams that can are the Lakers, 76ers, Mavs, Celtics, Magic, Rockets, Wizards, Hornets, and a few others that have over $35 million. Many players are going to see a jump in their salaries because of the increased cap, and LeBron will be one of those. http://www.fxnewscall.com/nba-salary-cap-for-2016-2017-nba-season-major-cap-space-for-lakers-celtics-mavericks/1940004/

That was me taking a shot a "ring chasers" in today's NBA. I love what Lebron did in this series. He was clearly the best player on the court in all 7 games. Kyrie Irving played a huge role and will get a lot of praise for it, but he was just an above average player for most of this season until the finals.... I would send Kevin Love packing though... I hate seeing a 7 foot guy standing on the 3 pt line 80% of the time he is on the court.

That's what Lebron made him. You gotta be a wel established player to deal with Lebron. Chris Bosh told Love what he was about to go through. In Minnesota Love was awesome. One year he was in consideration for MVP. Maybe he was only great player because there because his team was 75% of the time getting there arses handed to them. But he still was 25 and 13 per game. I just don't believe he all of a sudden became a scrub.