2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Valhalla

Ainge must have had too many shots of henny, draft whiffed until the Jackson and Bentil picks. Overall bad night.

The Suns won the draft IMO. OKC got better thru the trade. Not sure what the Rockets were thinking. And I noticed how many draft picks the Knicks previously gave away, no wonder they're bad.

This is getting too funny. Luol Deng gets 4 years and $72 million from the Lakers. He hasn't been worth that kind of money in a LONG time.

A.) The Lakers are going to continue to be a train wreck.

B.) These contracts are getting absurd. At some point the bubble will pop? Right?

Lakers signed Timofey Mozgov to 4yr/$64m. Plus Jordan Clarkson to a 4yr/$50m deal. Plus Deng that's $186m for average NBA talent. Topher, I think it's gonna get worse with the salary cap increases coming. NBA 12th man makes more than some NFL starters. That's crazy.

Lakers signed Timofey Mozgov to 4yr/$64m. Plus Jordan Clarkson to a 4yr/$50m deal. Plus Deng that's $186m for average NBA talent. Topher, I think it's gonna get worse with the salary cap increases coming. NBA 12th man makes more than some NFL starters. That's crazy.

I know the increases are going to make it worse, but at some point these teams will be spending more than they are making if they aren't already (But hey, that's the American way). I just don't know what effect that will have on the NBA in the future...

That's a NFLPA problem.

The NBA is set up to where the best players are underpaid and the rest are overpaid.

Al Horford plans to sign a four-year, $113M deal with the Boston Celtics, league sources tells @TheVertical.

Don't blame him...Atlanta went from a quality contender to a fringe Eastern Conference team. Worst place possible...