Moses Malone Jr. robbed by James Harden entourage

DaveTV1

http://thesportsdaily.com/moses-malone-jr-james-harden-rob-gun-attack-club/

I meant to post this yesterday. Several people called the radio station that said they had second hand knowledge of the incident. What's strange is they said that all of the people involved won't go to or even talk to the police. That's stupid in my opinion. If Harden is truly involved, it's pretty said considering that Moses Jr.'s father just passed away last year. I do think Moses Jr. is right about Harden charging $249 just to attend the camp. I can understand a small fee to cover any insurance or some other expenses, but it seems Harden should have found more sponsors to fund the event. Then again, we know that defense wasn't taught at the camp.

• Like 2

Snitches get stitches Dave. There's a generation that will not rat out anyone to a cop. Someone could slap their mama or steal their stuff. They ain't talking to the cops.

That makes me wonder why Moses Jr. posted it on facebook. I was also wondering if some of the jewelry was his father's.

I've never understood why a man would want to wear $15,000 worth of jewelry unless it was a Rolex. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring, except at work. I've lost 3 wedding bands in 25 years, and learned my lesson with the last one. The only person I can understand was Mr. T, because that was a part of his style. I'm not going to criticize him for it, because he killed Apollo Creed in the ring as Clubber Lang.

That makes me wonder why Moses Jr. posted it on facebook. I was also wondering if some of the jewelry was his father's.

I've never understood why a man would want to wear $15,000 worth of jewelry unless it was a Rolex. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring, except at work. I've lost 3 wedding bands in 25 years, and learned my lesson with the last one. The only person I can understand was Mr. T, because that was a part of his style. I'm not going to criticize him for it, because he killed Apollo Creed in the ring as Clubber Lang.

Ummm... Clubber didnt fight Apollo. Drago killed Apollo in Rocky 4. Clubber only fought Rocky.

Ummm... Clubber didnt fight Apollo. Drago killed Apollo in Rocky 4. Clubber only fought Rocky.

It's been over 30 years since I watched Rocky IV, because I really only liked Rocky I and III. For some reason I was thinking Clubber did it, but you brought my memory back that it was Drago.

• 4 months later...