Kevin Durant Is A Warrior

Stoney

As for Golden State they probably sealed the championship. You can't honestly blame Kevin from moving on.

If it was to any other team then I would agree, but not the Warriors.

He hopped on the bandwagon instead of climbing the mountain himself.

He would make more in California. Plus it's not like needs government assistance now. As for okie will see how good Westbrook really is. I bet he goes to the Lakers next year.

And actually no.

Durant is leaving probably around 30-40 million on the table by leaving. Plus taxes are higher in California.

Hurts his brand too. Now he is second fiddle to Curry for the rest of time.

And actually no.

Durant is leaving probably around 30-40 million on the table by leaving. Plus taxes are higher in California.

Hurts his brand too. Now he is second fiddle to Curry for the rest of time.

Shoulda gone to San Antonio...

If people thought he couldn't coexist and share the ball enough with Westbrook, what are the pundits going to say when he has to share with Curry, Thompson, and Green.

Shoulda gone to San Antonio...

If people thought he couldn't coexist and share the ball enough with Westbrook, what are the pundits going to say when he has to share with Curry, Thompson, and Green.

No, he should have stayed where he was.

The reason OKC didn't win a title last year was because of his play. He didn't play like a MVP in the warrior series, or for most the playoffs to be honest. He couldn't close the deal being up 3-1. That's what great players are supposed to do, and he couldn't do it.

No, he should have stayed where he was.

The reason OKC didn't win a title last year was because of his play. He didn't play like a MVP in the warrior series, or for most the playoffs to be honest. He couldn't close the deal being up 3-1. That's what great players are supposed to do, and he couldn't do it.

Here's the other thing. He wasn't labeled as anything in okc. He jumps ship and loses with golden state he will be labeled as a loser.

He would make more in California. Plus it's not like needs government assistance now. As for okie will see how good Westbrook really is. I bet he goes to the Lakers next year.

He'll be taxed a lot more. California taxes the top tier a lot higher than any other state. The cost of living is a lot higher in California too. Washington, Texas, and Florida are the only states that do not have a state income tax that have NBA teams.

Back on topic, Durant wants a ring, and see's GS as the best opportunity. While he could have made almost $3 million more with another team he wants to win now. I think this puts GS back in the catbird seat for 2016-17. I can't blame anyone from wanting to move out of that God forsaken state of Oklahoma. I lived up there, and hated it.

What a Sellout. We may finally have a player more hated than Lebron. When Lebron left Cleveland, he left a bad Cleveland team. KD just decided to leave a great team for the team who put his own team out. Man, where has loyalty gone in the NBA? Dirk and Kobe seem to be the last of a dying breed.

• Like 1

geeesh.... I don't get why everybody is calling him out. A free agent is free to sign where he wants. I don't see any shock value. The NBA changed years ago. No reason to bash Durant because he can go where he wants. What if Westbrook were to leave next year?? Then KD is stuck. None of us will ever know what is happening behind the scenes.

geeesh.... I don't get why everybody is calling him out. A free agent is free to sign where he wants. I don't see any shock value. The NBA changed years ago. No reason to bash Durant because he can go where he wants. What if Westbrook were to leave next year?? Then KD is stuck. None of us will ever know what is happening behind the scenes.

People are just mad that he didn't join their team. I guarantee if Durant would have joined a team that people were fans of nobody would be complaining. Most people don't like Golden State, because they don't have a huge following. They were nobodies from when Rick Barry played until now.

What a Sellout. We may finally have a player more hated than Lebron. When Lebron left Cleveland, he left a bad Cleveland team. KD just decided to leave a great team for the team who put his own team out. Man, where has loyalty gone in the NBA? Dirk and Kobe seem to be the last of a dying breed.

LeBron didn't leave a bad Cleveland team. They won 61 games the year he left and 66 the previous year. That's more than what okc won this year.

LeBron didn't leave a bad Cleveland team. They won 61 games the year he left and 66 the previous year. That's more than what okc won this year.

Yeah and that roster won 20 games without Lebron.

OKC will still win 40-50 games if they don't trade Westbrook.

SI reporting Westbrook will not sign an extension with OKC. More to do with Westbrook can command more money as a Free Agent next summer due to the higher salary cap.

Doesn't mean he won't resign, but it leaves OKC in a tough spot. Do you play out the season and risk losing him for nothing? Or do you trade him and start the rebuild when there may be a chance at resigning him?

You deal Westbrook. Do a Love from Minnesota to Cleveland for Wiggins type deal. A young piece that you can control for a couple years, instead of one that will be gone at the end of the season.