Kevin Durant Is A Warrior

Stoney

You deal Westbrook. Do a Love from Minnesota to Cleveland for Wiggins type deal. A young piece that you can control for a couple years, instead of one that will be gone at the end of the season.

My preferred deal is Westbrook to LA for Ingram, Russell, and their 2017 1st round pick.

You could probably get Russell thrown in there. Since that video he did of Nick Young he's kind of on the outside but that upside though. If OKC gets offered that deal you pull the trigger. They still have Adams and Kantner(sp?) on the blocks. They got Oladipo in the backcourt or on the wing. I forgot about Sabonis. OKC would have a good young rotation if they got Ingram and Russell. Give them a couple years and it will be Westbrook, Durant, Ibaka and Harden part II.

SI reporting Westbrook will not sign an extension with OKC. More to do with Westbrook can command more money as a Free Agent next summer due to the higher salary cap.

Doesn't mean he won't resign, but it leaves OKC in a tough spot. Do you play out the season and risk losing him for nothing? Or do you trade him and start the rebuild when there may be a chance at resigning him?

Thinking about it more, I don't see why he would stay or why Durant would. They've shown they won't keep their third best player on the team. First with James Harden in 2012, and this year with Serge Ibaka. They never truly replaced those players. True, they may have traded him for cap room to sign Durant, but they were going into a rebuilding mode in my opinion.

Thinking about it more, I don't see why he would stay or why Durant would. They've shown they won't keep their third best player on the team. First with James Harden in 2012, and this year with Serge Ibaka. They never truly replaced those players. True, they may have traded him for cap room to sign Durant, but they were going into a rebuilding mode in my opinion.

Ibaka was not their 3rd best player anymore.

Adams overtook him this year and Kanter was more valuable in the playoffs as well.

This Thunder team with Durant would have been the best team in the NBA.

You must not have watched much of the Thunder this season. Ibaka was not the 3rd best player. His regression was immense. They got a steal in that deal with the Magic.

Ibaka was not their 3rd best player anymore.

Adams overtook him this year and Kanter was more valuable in the playoffs as well.

This Thunder team with Durant would have been the best team in the NBA.

I agree. Oladipo gave them that scoring 2 guard they've needed the past 5-6 years.

• Like 1

No, he should have stayed where he was.

The reason OKC didn't win a title last year was because of his play. He didn't play like a MVP in the warrior series, or for most the playoffs to be honest. He couldn't close the deal being up 3-1. That's what great players are supposed to do, and he couldn't do it.

I agree he should have stayed where he was. Not a fan of players jumping ship to chase rings, especially during their prime years. I can understand if it is late in your career, and your team is in a rebuilding mode, but when you were on the cusp and blew it. You don't go running to the team that knocked you out because you failed...

I'm just saying, if he absolutely had to leave, I think San Antonio could have been an interesting fit.

• Like 1

We are talking about what actually happened while he was there. Not hypothetical.

Um i think you don't know what exactly you are discussing. "WE" are talking about how strong the team was that the said person Lebron or KD was leaving. Take Lebron off that team and no they're not good. Take KD off the Thunder and they're still talented enough to win 45 Games and make the playoffs.