District 8-3A (D1)

I think the coaches in HS know what they are doing. Last year wasn't a great year and the defense did struggle which happens when you have Sophomores starting. Yes the offense is new and it may take a couple of games to work out. If they figured it out in PP I'm sure HS can figure it out. You bring up PP you might want to look up the record between the two schools in the last few seasons and see who came out on top stellar defense and all. I think HS will battle for 1st with WO but that is just my opinion.

When was the last time the HS defense could stop somebody? Sophomores or not, kids don't know how to,tackle, (coaches fault) and aren't taught how to take proper angles to run down opposing runners. (Coaches fault)

You say the coaches, know what they are doing, how is it that you get smashed by EF, then CC in the playoffs, and then lose to Howe, and then to WR, in the playoffs, and don't make any changes that result in your not getting humiliated in the playoffs? Whoever coaches that defense is either incompetent or just doesn't care. Year after year, the team disappoints, especially the defense.

You say the past few years PP vs HS, I will give you the past few years, what was the score last year? 50-0?

Smh. HS fans are pathetic

+ a bunch

Hard to win, when kids that are starters quit on the team too.

When was the last time the HS defense could stop somebody? Sophomores or not, kids don't know how to,tackle, (coaches fault) and aren't taught how to take proper angles to run down opposing runners. (Coaches fault)

You say the coaches, know what they are doing, how is it that you get smashed by EF, then CC in the playoffs, and then lose to Howe, and then to WR, in the playoffs, and don't make any changes that result in your not getting humiliated in the playoffs? Whoever coaches that defense is either incompetent or just doesn't care. Year after year, the team disappoints, especially the defense.

You say the past few years PP vs HS, I will give you the past few years, what was the score last year? 50-0?

Tells a story a out their heart. Quiters now most likely later. Charater is there or it's not

Your A Freaking Idiot You Need To Get To Know Our Coaches Before You Make Assumptions About Our Coaches not caring. I have kids that have played under these coaches and can tell you while I haven't always agreed with everything they do but can say after looking back always had best interest for my kids and have taught them how to be productive young me and taught them respect more than I can say for you. These coaches have made changes but you would need to go to more games than 1 or 2 to see that maybe you need to go sit down with them and talk football I'm sure they could teach you a thing or two. Good day to be alive and a mustang!!!
  • Like 1

Your A Freaking Idiot You Need To Get To Know Our Coaches Before You Make Assumptions About Our Coaches not caring. I have kids that have played under these coaches and can tell you while I haven't always agreed with everything they do but can say after looking back always had best interest for my kids and have taught them how to be productive young me and taught them respect more than I can say for you. These coaches have made changes but you would need to go to more games than 1 or 2 to see that maybe you need to go sit down with them and talk football I'm sure they could teach you a thing or two. Good day to be alive and a ?ustang!!!

Did or did not kids quit the team last year?

Also what specific changes did the coaches do against PP or Hooks last year when they were getting killed?

Players are not the problem coaches don't put them in the best position to win week in week out.

I see more than one or two game a year!

PP coaches get the most out of their players week in week out coaches actually care about our kids.

Also what specific changes did the coaches do against PP or Hooks last year when they were getting killed?

Players are not the problem coaches don't put them in the best position to win week in week out.

PP coaches get the most out of their players week in week out coaches actually care about our kids.

Are you a coach or just disgruntled parent that doesn't like Coach ED?

Question? why are you, a PP fan, bashing HS? If you want, you can go start another forum about your topic. Bc this isn't a PP forum! Get out of here and stop trolling people!

He's a HS basher without a doubt. Probably a coach who's disgruntled because he didn't get hired in HS. He talks about PP defense being good every year and HS defense being so bad. He laughed at HS getting put out of the playoffs last year by West Rusk but PP got put out by the same team the week after HS. By the way your stellar PP defense allowed 4 less points than HS terrible defense which started 6 sophomores during the West Rusk game on defense. HS didn't have any players quit the team last year they were kicked off the team for not acting right, and no starters quit this year. We had one second string player who decided not to play this year and a starter who isn't getting to play this year. During the PP and Hooks games HS had several injuries so there wasn't much the coaches could do as far as making changes. Not making excuses for losing the games because thats football and everybody has injuries and you do what you can. HS was out played in both of those games without a doubt. RomoHOF is clueless and I'm the one shaking my head.

He's a HS basher without a doubt. Probably a coach who's disgruntled because he didn't get hired in HS. He talks about PP defense being good every year and HS defense being so bad. He laughed at HS getting put out of the playoffs last year by West Rusk but PP got put out by the same team the week after HS. By the way your stellar PP defense allowed 4 less points than HS terrible defense which started 6 sophomores during the West Rusk game on defense. HS didn't have any players quit the team last year they were kicked off the team for not acting right, and no starters quit this year. We had one second string player who decided not to play this year and a starter who isn't getting to play this year. During the PP and Hooks games HS had several injuries so there wasn't much the coaches could do as far as making changes. Not making excuses for losing the games because thats football and everybody has injuries and you do what you can. HS was out played in both of those games without a doubt. RomoHOF is clueless and I'm the one shaking my head.

New Boston feels your pain.

There are by my estimations a few players that either were starters last year or will be starters this year that aren't playing because they lack the intestinal fortitude to play football

A running back

A TE

and another running back who can't decide if he wants to play football or baseball

That only the ones I've heard about

Question? why are you, a PP fan, bashing HS? If you want, you can go start another forum about your topic. Bc this isn't a PP forum! Get out of here and stop trolling people!

Ok, buddy. I'll go troll somewhere else. Since you said so.

WO should be the boys this year. NB went thru the cycle all will will go thru. If DF cqn't be in he district becqust of numbers I look foward to building a riviarly with WO. Maybe not this year but it is a coming. Qll about the fun of the game

Ok, buddy. I'll go troll somewhere else. Since you said so.

WO should be the boys this year. NB went thru the cycle all will will go thru. If DF cqn't be in he district becqust of numbers I look foward to building a riviarly with WO. Maybe not this year but it is a coming. Qll about the fun of the game

Come again?

Someone to get fired up and bicker back and forth with? sounds like a plan! I hope we see a physical battle come Nov. 4th, a long way to go before then though!

You guys go ahead and get ready for what Hughes Springs is going to be bringing this year!!!

A stable of young ponies ready to prove themselves!!!

New offense will turn some heads and look out, we have some young men who will lay some licks on Defense as well!!!

Craver, Brabham, Pilgrim, them boys are gonna bring the pain!!!

'NEW OFFENSE WILL TURN SOME HEADS" it will turn heads because they will be lost looking where the ball is

defense will have to catch the opposing offense before they can "lay some licks" on someone, so sad that HS fans are thinking that their "ponies" will do anyting but get to the 1st round of the playoffs and then lay and egg when a real opponent hits them in the mouth

'NEW OFFENSE WILL TURN SOME HEADS" it will turn heads because they will be lost looking where the ball is

defense will have to catch the opposing offense before they can "lay some licks" on someone, so sad that HS fans are thinking that their "ponies" will do anyting but get to the 1st round of the playoffs and then lay and egg when a real opponent hits them in the mouth

+1000