Tiger1995

who do you have  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Tatum

losing teams sticking together.....ain't that sweet

Lol. Now making fun of one of the greatest football programs in Texas. Now you are just trying to stir it up. Arp hasn't got close enough to smell the rear end of Tatum or DF's success.

It is a big jump from 3A-D2 to 4A-D2. Arp is pretty loaded so we know what to expect from the Tigers...but Tatum is a big question mark coming off an 0-10 season and with a new staff coming in. Im actually pretty high on the Eagles and think they will win 6-7 games. I have this game as a toss up...but If you made me pick...I would go with Tatum...but only because Arp is going up two classes and it is difficult for even a good team like Arp to punch that far above their weight. It will be HOT on 8-26 and depth will play a big factor.

It is a big jump from 3A-D2 to 4A-D2. Arp is pretty loaded so we know what to expect from the Tigers...but Tatum is a big question mark coming off an 0-10 season and with a new staff coming in. Im actually pretty high on the Eagles and think they will win 6-7 games. I have this game as a toss up...but If you made me pick...I would go with Tatum...but only because Arp is going up two classes and it is difficult for even a good team like Arp to punch that far above their weight. It will be HOT on 8-26 and depth will play a big factor.

Tatum will be ready for the hear.