Week 1: Atlanta @ Henderson - DQ Game of the Week!

H3llR4z0r

Who wins DQ's Week 1 Game of the Week?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Em'!

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Henderson Lions

First off, I think it's awesome these 2 teams have drawn in enough publicity during this match-up to be named DQ's Game of the Week! This should be a great game!

Scores from their past 2 meetings:
2014 - Atlanta 28 | Henderson 24

2015 - Henderson 39 | Atlanta 38

Excited to see this game between 2 great teams that always seem to take it to the end of the 4th qtr! Go Rabbs!

Lions will dine on HASENPFEFFER in week 1.

Cant wait until Bulldog is on the menu :0

Are the Rabbs #3 and #5 back? I hope not....................

No sir they have moved on. Going to miss that duo!

This year we should have a lot better passing game. The QB we had in our nail-biter with L-E will be starting this season. We have some more speed moving up, and some big defensive players coming back.

It will be an interesting year to say to say the least. We won't rely near as much on that neck-breaking speed from last year, and more so on throwing the ball.

Here's the LE/ATL highlights from last year. This is our starting QB this year.

Also if you see #43 at the end of the game run down #1 for L-E, he's going to be back. He's already gotten a D1 offer (UTEP).

No sir they have moved on. Going to miss that duo!

This year we should have a lot better passing game. The QB we had in our nail-biter with L-E will be starting this season. We have some more speed moving up, and some big defensive players coming back.

It will be an interesting year to say to say the least. We won't rely near as much on that neck-breaking speed from last year, and more so on throwing the ball.

Here's the

from last year. This is our starting QB this year.

Also if you see #43 at the end of the game run down #1 for L-E, he's going to be back. He's already gotten a D1 offer (UTEP).

Yep #43 ran with him and didn't make the play. Alt QB and receivers had a career that night. Got some great bounces. LOL

Atl smokes Henderson this year.

First off, I think it's awesome these 2 teams have drawn in enough publicity during this match-up to be named DQ's Game of the Week! This should be a great game!

Scores from their past 2 meetings:

2014 - Atlanta 28 | Henderson 24

2015 - Henderson 39 | Atlanta 38

Excited to see this game between 2 great teams that always seem to take it to the end of the 4th qtr! Go Rabbs!

Ill be there for this 1 no doubt. We play on Thursday to open up against Whos Springs lol.. Taking Atlanta by 6

Smokes really you do understand we have most of the offense returning right. This game winner is the best team that makes stops on defense.

And last I checked , Henderson's secondary would probably invite a team to throw at them !!

Yep #43 ran with him and didn't make the play. Alt QB and receivers had a career that night. Got some great bounces. LOL

Atl smokes Henderson this year.

You wouldn't know it by watching there, but that was a very smart move not to make the play. If he had, L-E could run the time out and end the game. With them scoring, if we stopped the 2 pt conversion, we had a chance to win. Unfortunately, they got the 2, but we did drive down the field and score. So all you can really think about is what could have been. We where missing 6 starters that game.

I'd like to think this will be a great game. I haven't seen Atlanta practice or scrimmage yet, so I'm not all that sure what they're bringing to the table. I know the coaches seem excited (which what TRUE high school football coaches aren't?) so I'm optimistic. We should definitely have a passing threat this year. We will see!

Aug. 26 is only 32 days away!

You wouldn't know it by watching there, but that was a very smart move not to make the play. If he had, L-E could run the time out and end the game. With them scoring, if we stopped the 2 pt conversion, we had a chance to win. Unfortunately, they got the 2, but we did drive down the field and score. So all you can really think about is what could have been. We where missing 6 starters that game.

I'd like to think this will be a great game. I haven't seen Atlanta practice or scrimmage yet, so I'm not all that sure what they're bringing to the table. I know the coaches seem excited (which what TRUE high school football coaches aren't?) so I'm optimistic. We should definitely have a passing threat this year. We will see!

Aug. 26 is only 32 days away!

Atl & LE always a good regardless of how both teams are ranked or not. Good luck to both.

Henderson will be very explosive on offense. O-line and skilled players are back! Two TCU commits and others. Defense is a ???, although the same D1 kids will be there too. Atlanta will be in for a huge test defensively also. Could be a barn burner! Henderson should pull away in the 2nd half with more depth on the field.

Henderson will be very explosive on offense. O-line and skilled players are back! Two TCU commits and others. Defense is a ???, although the same D1 kids will be there too. Atlanta will be in for a huge test defensively also. Could be a barn burner! Henderson should pull away in the 2nd half with more depth on the field.

Don't forget that Atlanta has a couple of D1 prospects on defense. This is almost the identical defense that held Henderson this exact same explosive offense to 28 points last year. 2 good teams with a lot of starters coming back. They're strengths clash. I cannot wait!

Don't forget that Atlanta has a couple of D1 prospects on defense. This is almost the identical defense that held Henderson this exact same explosive offense to 28 points last year. 2 good teams with a lot of starters coming back. They're strengths clash. I cannot wait!

Henderson scored 39 on Atl last year. I expect lots of pts to be put up by both teams again this year.